Jialat: SG PCG vessel confrontation with Msia govt vessel in the sea off Tuas...
the best is to develop nuclear capability, if we got nuke, who dare to touch us,,long time shd hv think of it,..
7-12-2018 12:08 AM
Moonrab said:
F35B house only 4 missile under stealth mode. Everyone knows it.
SG interested in it due to the (STOVL) function.
With our tiny land space, F35 can take off and land anywhere once under attack.
Plus the integrated avionics, sensor fusion and superior logistics support — with the most powerful and comprehensive integrated sensor package of any fighter aircraft in history.

Anyway it is the only 5G plane that can be use on our future Endurance 160... Big Grin

Singapore F35 fighter jet pilots need water or not?
7-12-2018 12:53 AM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
the best is to develop nuclear capability, if we got nuke, who dare to touch us,,long time shd hv think of it,..

Simple technology Hyflux already bankrupted
Wiiwth help from Russia and China, Indonesia and M'sia also go Nuke. How?
7-12-2018 12:44 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Advance F35 fighter jets fully loaded with oil and bombs.

Blur blur well trained fighter pilots thirsty in midair with no water to drink. Help!
SOS I need refill...how to fly?

got ntuc distill water lah
6-12-2018 4:48 PM
Surfer said:
Aiyah Mai Kancheong. That doesn’t look like Malaysian Govt vessel. Looks more like a survey vessel lah. Don’t anyhow spread rumours leading to a confrontation.

Just wanted to clarify... What is a govt vessel?

I thought it is navy ship or merchant ship.... What is meaning of govt ship.??
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Tan Yew Kimm said:
Need not own can DHL?. Rolling on the flor laughing
7-12-2018 12:31 AM
talkcover said:
F-35 I agree we should buy but whether is A or B I not so sure.
I always stress Spore must have other fighter jet along with F-35
I do not believe a war can be won by just Air, endurance of our troops
and citizens is equally important.

We will probably buy A & B in the long run.
Using F35A from land base together with F15SG.
F35A is the scout of the squadron penetrating enemy space and marking all important targets.
F15SG will be the one unloading mid to long range missile from behind for the kill. At the same time performing air dog fights with enemy plane encounters.

F35B will use as the blue water fighting squadron. Providing training for our pilots with abundance air space in international water together with alliances F35 interlocking techniques.
Ready to pounce on enemy key military assets from the far sea.

Having a blue water military asset will also upgrade SG hardwares transportation to foreign countries for training or rescue mission.
7-12-2018 7:59 AM
Moonrab said:
We will probably buy A & B in the long run.
Using F35A from land base together with F15SG.
F35A is the scout of the squadron penetrating enemy space and marking all important targets.
F15SG will be the one unloading mid to long range missile from behind for the kill. At the same time performing air dog fights with enemy plane encounters.

F35B will use as the blue water fighting squadron. Providing training for our pilots with abundance air space in international water together with alliances F35 interlocking techniques.
Ready to pounce on enemy key military assets from the far sea.

Having a blue water military asset will also upgrade SG hardwares transportation to foreign countries for training or rescue mission.

Buying all these fighter jets will cost us a bomb, whether we have the budget for this or not........
7-12-2018 1:25 AM
finind said:
got ntuc distill water lah
In midair?
F35 fighter pilots drink urine
Tan Yew Kimm said:

If they put a nuclear reactor at Pasir Gudang.

Punggol straight away become ghost town

I will migrate too
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)