Jialat liao! 香港解决后是台湾,放弃九二共识,和平统一改为促进统一,这次人大真的不一般【兴仔说中国】

笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
When har????
Talk very long already you know but nothing happen.
So how? Next year replay this year video?
23-5-2020 8:44 PM
SDEBOX said:
When har????
Talk very long already you know but nothing happen.
So how? Next year replay this year video?

Taiwan already side with USA To kill off china as their TSMC the chip maker open a factory in the USA and stop selling chips to hua wei.. Think China will wait and see what happens to trump re-election first.

If trump wins and continue to ask Taiwan to help kill off China, I think China will attack Taiwan.. Now China not doing anything yet in order not to fall into trump's trap.. Trump wants war with China in order to win re-election..

I hope Taiwan is not that stupid to keep letting USA make use of them to kill off China. if really China attack, u think trump will help? no way.. trump will not want to get into war becos of the $$$ involved.. He will leave Taiwan to die once he wins re-election and Taiwan no longer any use to him
23-5-2020 8:52 PM
supermonkey said:
Taiwan already side with USA To kill off china as their TSMC the chip maker open a factory in the USA and stop selling chips to hua wei.. Think China will wait and see what happens to trump re-election first.

If trump wins and continue to ask Taiwan to help kill off China, I think China will attack Taiwan.. Now China not doing anything yet in order not to fall into trump's trap.. Trump wants war with China in order to win re-election..

I hope Taiwan is not that stupid to keep letting USA make use of them to kill off China. if really China attack, u think trump will help? no way.. trump will not want to get into war becos of the $$$ involved.. He will leave Taiwan to die once he wins re-election and Taiwan no longer any use to him

Do you know why US will not forego Taiwan?
Taiwan is the strategic location leave to many places otherwise you think why PRC day and nite want Taiwan for what? Taiwan is part of China??? Don't be fool by those lies lar. There are places even the Chinese ask why PRC CCP has not get it back yet.

Taiwan is the the first chain and restricting PRC subm from leaving for US. That itself already above $$$, it is survival. You think US will let PRC threatening them??
23-5-2020 8:52 PM
supermonkey said:

There are three scenarios, first is minor support or advise, which see tw leader escape overseas...
Second scenario is more than support, but very few participate.
Third scenario, many participate, full war accelerate to major nuclear war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter#1980s
As no one would want accelerate to nuclear winter, poison the whole world.
Only Us0.a got agreement with R0.C to lend support but not others.

Second scenario, which likely result Us0.a drop in economic ranking,
its military and world currency reserve leadership may be overtaken by those
not participate in the war.
One just need to see how Us0.a become world no.1,
ww1 began with No. 1 then UK take on No.3 Ger. No.2 Us0.a enter in the last yr of ww1 ,
ww2, a repeat when major competitors are in ruin,
they take over no. 1 trading and reserve currency.

Furthermore as long Chn willing to sacrifice economic ranking to continuous
attack as taliban, Us0.a will withdraw as in Viet to avoid economy decline.
Tw separatists overrated their worth.

So First scenario most likely.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)