Jobless claims expected to spike to a record-breaking number
[Image: 861439.jpeg]

About 1 million to 4 million people are expected to have filed for unemployment last week, the largest number ever. The data is released Thursday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/jobless-...lions.html

The shutdown of large swaths of the economy has resulted in what is expected to be the largest layoff of American workers ever in a short period of time.
An unprecedented number of unemployment claims, many from the hospitality sector, are estimated to have been filed in the past week with many more in coming weeks.
Economists forecast about 1 million to 4 million claims were filed, but California’s governor late Wednesday revealed that his state had already seen 1 million claims since March 13.
I told this forum last month already, Dow will have many dead cats bounces until it hits below 10,000 year end. For the benefit of those that missed my previous posts, I m telling u again...DOW will b back to 1918.
2 economies will collapse under the brute force of the virus by June....just watch.
26-3-2020 7:25 PM
Sim Tian said:
I told this forum last month already, Dow will have many dead cats bounces until it hits below 10,000 year end. For the benefit of those that missed my previous posts, I m telling u again...DOW will b back to 1918.

What happened to DOW in 1918...? Thinking Thinking
26-3-2020 7:27 PM
debono said:
What happened to DOW in 1918...? Thinking Thinking

1918 there was a global pandemic spanish virus. Dow crashed from 90 to 18 at year end of 1919.

Which Pandemics Affected The Stock Market The Most? Covid-19 has affected the market greatly so far.

https://www.worldatlas.com/which-pandemi...-most.html
This virus will b much much worse as it is version 5 and super super cunning.
Yes 1918 medical care is not as advanced as 2020 and times are different.

So is the Virus, it is a different one.
they are not alone, i am preparing for the pink slip ...will be alot of blood on the streets
GET PA P to import another 100,000 FTs to create 500,000 jobs for citizens, lah.

So, anymore problem that PA P can solve?

[Image: ZmX9C3N.gif]
Will PAP be prepared to give us a new list of Ministers with portfolio before GE2020?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)