Jobless claims expected to spike to a record-breaking number
Stupid to think u can get immune from more infection. This virus is instead lurking on human bodies and learning to mutate to attack us.
26-3-2020 8:02 PM
keys said:
they are not alone, i am preparing for the pink slip ...will be alot of blood on the streets

if really to the extend, not blood covering the street, it will be bodies covering the street liao. notworthy notworthy
3,283,000 jobless claims!

new weekly record ever.
26-3-2020 8:32 PM
Alice Alicia said:

new weekly record ever.

I see it as- Poor planning of PA P.

If during GOOD economic times, they can reduce their mistakes by planning for jobs for citizens to save or to build up skills for their career. . . would this been so bad?

SACK Ong YK, Ng Chee Meng, Lim Swee Suay and Josephine Teo, lah.
Will PAP be prepared to give us a new list of Ministers with portfolio before GE2020?
26-3-2020 8:32 PM
Alice Alicia said:

new weekly record ever.

Like that 30%?
[Image: s09gdCL.jpg]
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
26-3-2020 8:00 PM
Sim Tian said:
Yes 1918 medical care is not as advanced as 2020 and times are different.

So is the Virus, it is a different one.

I read yesterday for Spanish flu virus, it is better to get it early and recover, as it mutates, it becomes more deadly with time. Those expose to it early and recover becomes immune to it.
The bigger the more dow will rise.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
26-3-2020 8:11 PM
Sim Tian said:
Stupid to think u can get immune from more infection. This virus is instead lurking on human bodies and learning to mutate to attack us.

Tian kor, it seems like there is no escape from this virus. Very hard not to get it.
26-3-2020 9:21 PM
Pascoe said:
Tian kor, it seems like there is no escape from this virus. Very hard not to get it.

We must together conquer this virus, obey our govt.'s advice and suggestion, wash hands frequently, don't shake hands, wear a must if in crowded areas and doing social distancing, we will come up stronger.... Big smile Big smile Big smile Thinking
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)