Jos Teo will face off against Peoples Voice slate which includes party chief Lim Tean
30-6-2020 12:57 PM
makehay said:
wasted, no open rally, it should be very interesting

YouTube live can have 100,000 or more people to join the live streaming of the online rally Smile

Don't know whether the viewers are allowed to donate online instantly with pay pal , bank transfer when the rally is inspiring !
[Image: 8ou1KcD.jpg]
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Jalan besar old kampong. Kampong folks do not speak english and they are hard earners, no time for politic. LT is having a very steep slope to climb though I like him. He speak well and logical. Better than some papa ministers Geek Geek Geek Geek

30-6-2020 12:49 PM
AhLoy said:
https://www.straitstimes.com/

The PAP's Jalan Besar GRC team led by Manpower Minister Josephine Teo will face off against a Peoples Voice (PV) slate which includes party chief Lim Tean.

The other PAP candidates are incumbent MPs Denise Phua and Heng Chee How, as well as new face Dr Wan Rizal Wan Zakariah.

The other PV members contesting the constituency are Mr Leong Sze Hian, Mr Nor Azlan Sulaiman, and Mr Michael Fang Amin.
30-6-2020 12:52 PM
Ichigo said:
This GRC is not interesting to watch for me. Believe that PAP will win. But I won’t mind it if I turn out to be wrong.

Yacob stepped down liao leh.
Yacob is very on the ball one.
You will see more often on the ground then the rest of other MPs.
Lim Tean can speak very well one hor.
NorthEast area got alot of opp supporters one hor, not like Jurong so boring. Rolling on the flor laughing
If not why WP always came here. This time, WP never come to contest, very strange. Jos is a weak ministar.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Use less Pa P Minister in MOM for so long with so much Power & Authority but results so minimal. Something wrong with her?

She was promoted to full minister and be appointed as Minister in the Prime Minister's Office (PMO), and Second Minister in the Ministry of Manpower and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from 1 May 2017.[11] She also oversees the National Population and Talent Division.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephine_Teo

[Image: Z3yoMZa.png]
Will PAP be prepared to give us a new list of Ministers with portfolio before GE2020?
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post
AhLoy said:

The PAP's Jalan Besar GRC team led by Manpower Minister Josephine Teo will face off against a Peoples Voice (PV) slate which includes party chief Lim Tean.

The other PAP candidates are incumbent MPs Denise Phua and Heng Chee How, as well as new face Dr Wan Rizal Wan Zakariah.

The other PV members contesting the constituency are Mr Leong Sze Hian, Mr Nor Azlan Sulaiman, and Mr Michael Fang Amin.

walaneh! shock
Bro, sibeh jialat liao lah! Worried
You don't think so meh? Thinking
AhLoy said:

Party chief Lim Tean and comrade Leong Sze Hian are two good speakers. There is a glimmer of hope when they contest with Jo teo and company........ Laughing Laughing Laughing Thinking Thinking
Lim Tean giving a good speech to Singaporean voters tonight 30th June 2020.

Lim Tean: After Work Ep 5. Tues 30th June (Nomination Day)
30 Jun 2020

[+] 1 user Likes alpha's post
30-6-2020 8:08 PM
ysh02 said:
Yes Jln Besar is a old folk place , LT voice is good but should go Holland Bk Timah, that place many Ang Mo educated residents maybe got chance.
timeout timeout timeout

Haha .... I think nowadays the old folks are not like 20 years ago the old folks. Now the old folks are highly educated and may speak better than LT. But which place is now more easy target than Jln Besar......
30-6-2020 12:52 PM
Ichigo said:
This GRC is not interesting to watch for me. Believe that PAP will win. But I won’t mind it if I turn out to be wrong.

pls be wrong
[+] 2 users Like Ionel's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)