Jos Teo will face off against Peoples Voice slate which includes party chief Lim Tean
30-6-2020 11:14 PM
alpha said:
Lim Tean giving a good speech to Singaporean voters tonight 30th June 2020.

Lim Tean: After Work Ep 5. Tues 30th June (Nomination Day)
30 Jun 2020

Jo Teo must GO.
[+] 2 users Like Ionel's post
30-6-2020 8:47 PM
Ola said:
Use less Pa P Minister in MOM for so long with so much Power & Authority but results so minimal. Something wrong with her?

She was promoted to full minister and be appointed as Minister in the Prime Minister's Office (PMO), and Second Minister in the Ministry of Manpower and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from 1 May 2017.[11] She also oversees the National Population and Talent Division.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephine_Teo

[Image: Z3yoMZa.png]

Jobs created will be short term, internships, paid allowances, no benefits, no cpf, no sick leave, no medical, no future. Then, it's over until next GE. By then, singaporeans will be washing toilets in JB.
All those voted in should be on probation for 6 months - just like working.
If within 6 months, residents not happy, the next party takes over !!
We should not live with lousy MP for 5 yrs.
1-7-2020 1:56 AM
Justrade said:
All those voted in should be on probation for 6 months - just like working.
If within 6 months, residents not happy, the next party takes over !!
We should not live with lousy MP for 5 yrs.

Then we have by-elections? What if after 6 months, the incumbent get 'confirmed' and then slackens for 4 1/2 years more??? But I agree with you that their voters should be able to kick them out if they don't work for them, don't go to parliament, sleep in parliament, etc. Good idea. Maybe cut their pay in half?
30-6-2020 8:01 PM
Raphael05 said:
Hard to win...
Here all old folks...
LT too angmo style and too aggressive for old folks who had been loyal to pap...
But LT put up a good team here.. this is supposedly his A team?
Lucky JT.. can continue to have s.ex in small spaces..

You are wrong

Old folks like anymoh pai

Jos Teo can kiss her butt good bye
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post
You mean like Taiwan Han Kuo Yu....
1-7-2020 2:01 AM
Sentinel said:
You are wrong

Old folks like anymoh pai

Jos Teo can kiss her butt good bye

There are also a lot of poor old folks in Beo Crescent who HAVE to work so they know what he is talking about BUT they tend to be grateful for peanuts from the govt. I hope they are woken and not beholden for the poverty they live in.
[+] 2 users Like Ionel's post
Because I support Lim Tean, just by the strength of my support, I can gather all the cosmic forces to rally behind Lim Tean to have him win against small s.ex space Jos Teo
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
Lim Tean can speak well meh?? That guy youtube speech seems to be full of hot air and anger..
30-6-2020 8:44 PM
QE3 said:
Yacob stepped down liao leh.
Yacob is very on the ball one.
You will see more often on the ground then the rest of other MPs.
Lim Tean can speak very well one hor.
NorthEast area got alot of opp supporters one hor, not like Jurong so boring. Rolling on the flor laughing
If not why WP always came here. This time, WP never come to contest, very strange. Jos is a weak ministar.
1-7-2020 6:27 AM
rat28 said:
Lim Tean can speak well meh?? That guy youtube speech seems to be full of hot air and anger..

Have you watched his clips before ? 127fs4573872
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Users browsing: bakuganboy, 3 Guest(s)