KBW buay tahan liao.. sending strong warnings to Msia if.........
6-12-2018 6:28 PM
just2share said:
....using water cannon... Thinking Thinking

[Image: n03a00_p_01_03.jpg]

Firstly, use water cannon, if still cannot settle, use missiles.........
6-12-2018 6:30 PM
debono said:
Firstly, use water cannon, if still cannot settle, use missiles.........

Surprised Worried dunsee
No more investments, no more bridges, no more projects, no more complications.. Big Grin
BTW sea how to draw line..anyone can share, I knw land can use fence, but how do we judge other have step into our side,
6-12-2018 6:46 PM
Tan Yew Kimm said:
BTW sea how to draw line..anyone can share, I knw land can use fence, but how do we judge other have step into our side,

Air also got lines lah. Need special eyes to see. Rolling on the flor laughing
6-12-2018 6:01 PM
just2share said:
[Image: J1Eo3Mk.png]

Mind tell how to see those line ? I see Sg line closed to Tuas port ? Boleh land line outside lah...
The Republic of Singapore Navy issues warnings to Malaysian government vessels intruding in Singapore territorial waters. (Video: MINDEF)

Click image to play facebook video

Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
[+] 1 user Likes just2share's post
6-12-2018 7:01 PM
just2share said:
The Republic of Singapore Navy issues warnings to Malaysian government vessels intruding in Singapore territorial waters. (Video: MINDEF)

Click image to play facebook video

scared what, fire on their boats and arrest the crew lor, JB can declare martial law and what has that got to do with us .... oops I got confuse, we are not Russians but angmoh, run ah wei faster faster run ah .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
Ex penang boy should not be handling this .... dun know where is his loyalty ...

6-12-2018 6:59 PM
ysh02 said:
Mind tell how to see those line ? I see Sg line closed to Tuas port ? Boleh land line outside lah...
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
Malaysian government vessels? simi vessels?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)