k#@ nanny only earn $950 per month????
#1
https://tinyurl.com/y8gowgay



[Image: 1OBQQDx.png]
Quote
#2
How about look after 4? Gets $3,800 already.
Quote
#3
17 yrs ago I paid $2,800 for one mth. That's how much today? Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#4
What does the advertiser expect for $950 a month?

Get a pinoy maid to look after the kid?
Quote
#5
Is the 1 month for confinement?
That’s a different rate compared to regular nanny.

13-8-2018 1:57 PM
Notdumb said:
17 yrs ago I paid $2,800 for one mth. That's how much today? Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#6
$950 is alright if it’s 5 days and can look after 4 monkeys together.

13-8-2018 2:11 PM
Black468 said:
What does the advertiser expect for $950 a month?

Get a pinoy maid to look after the kid?
Quote
#7
13-8-2018 2:50 PM
Pascoe said:
Is the 1 month for confinement?
That’s a different rate compared to regular nanny.

Nanny is for looking after the mom. Maid for baby.

Nanny is short term to cook only. Maid is long term.
Quote
#8
13-8-2018 1:47 PM
Pascoe said:
How about look after 4? Gets $3,800 already.

I think in the nursery, one has to look after a few babies at a time..............
Quote
#9
Think it’s different in this case.
The nanny for $950 is to looking after the child, not a confinement lady.

Maids are to help out mainly with household chores, nanny specialises in childcare.

13-8-2018 2:53 PM
Notdumb said:
Nanny is for looking after the mom. Maid for baby.

Nanny is short term to cook only. Maid is long term.
Quote
#10
13-8-2018 2:55 PM
Pascoe said:
Think it’s different in this case.
The nanny for $950 is to looking after the child, not a confinement lady.

Maids are to help out mainly with household chores, nanny specialises in childcare.

Siao bor, baby need breastfeeding.....theres nothing much to care.

Im the one taking care of bathing and change of diapers. Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Similar Threads
Similar Threads Author Replies Views Last Post
Go-Jek coming to SG: make 150 trips per week and earn 8K!!!!! reddishday 4 441 Today 1:00 AM
Last Post: niubee
Warehouse assistance can earn up to 3.3K a month? sure anot??? reddishday 14 418 15-10-2018 4:30 PM
Last Post: Napoleon BohLumPar
Which company is this sia? Offer 3% per month return on forex? Fangjie86 1 237 2-10-2018 10:26 AM
Last Post: win
Yes I have a good reliable car, say Mercedes, but I use $30k per month to maintain it rainforest 31 1,480 19-9-2018 9:23 PM
Last Post: toothpick

Forum Jump: