Khmer Rouge Killing Fields : Hun Sen accused SG indeed contributed to the massacre.
Khmer Rouge Killing Fields

Cambodia PM Hun Sen accused Singapore indeed contributed to the massacre of Cambodian people.

This is a very serious accusation from the Cambodian leader, an Asian member of Singapore involving in Khmer Rouge massacre of more than 1,700,000 Cambodian people in 1978.

Is this true or false?
12-6-2019 9:38 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Khmer Rouge Killing Fields

Cambodia PM Hun Sen accused Singapore indeed contributed to the massacre of Cambodia people.

This is a very serious accusation of involving in Khmer Rouge massacre of more than 1,700,000 Cambodian people in 1978.

Is this true or false?

You have obtained concrete and credible proof from your beloved super heavyweight foreign minister? Rolling on the flor laughing
Singapore never gives him aids...df
Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

12-6-2019 9:41 AM
polanski said:
You have obtained concrete and credible proof from your beloved super heavyweight foreign minister? Rolling on the flor laughing

You were born in Singapore well before 1978 so, school history teachers must have told you whether its true or false.

Can you please tell us ok.?
12-6-2019 9:44 AM
Cory said:
Singapore never gives him aids...df

Obviously, Cambodian PM Hun Sen doesn't think Singapore PM Lee sincerely treasured the good relationship between Cambodian people and Singaporeans.
12-6-2019 9:52 AM
sukhoi35 said:
You were born in Singapore well before 1978 so, school history teachers must have told you whether its true or false.

Can you please tell us ok.?

You mean your beloved super heavyweight foreign minister don't know ? Surprised
12-6-2019 10:13 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Obviously, Cambodian PM Hun Sen doesn't think Singapore PM Lee sincerely treasured the good relationship between Cambodian people and Singaporeans.

Good relationship between the Cambodians and Singaporeans? I wouldn't claim that. We don't have a bad relationship with them but that does not mean that it is good. At best, I would say it's lukewarm.
12-6-2019 10:24 AM
Schroder said:
Good relationship between the Cambodians and Singaporeans? I wouldn't claim that. We don't have a bad relationship with them but that does not mean that it is good. At best, I would say it's lukewarm.

Singapore committed to good relations with Vietnam and Cambodia, says MFA after furore over PM Lee's comments
If thats true then Singapore had made a terrible blunder in Cambodia Vietnam war.
Can anyone here enightened our young Singaporeans and future generations how come our aid of US$ 242 mio in todays value had contributed to the Killing fields of 1.7 mio people?

Since we remain silent, Where are the missing links?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)