LKY's will: Lee Suet Fern suspended 15 months by disciplinary body
#1
[Image: hu6xcj7.png]
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/lee-kuan-yews-...50094.html
Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
Your degree is just a piece of paper, your education is seen in your behavior.
Quote
#2
[Image: VUBJsXt.gif]
Quote
#3
Hope she dont argue furhter, skali suspend for life Bye Bye

20-11-2020 12:07 PM
just2share said:
[Image: hu6xcj7.png]
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/lee-kuan-yews-...50094.html
Quote
#4
she shd appeal. if parti can win, she can also.

jia you.
[+] 2 users Like OLT's post
Quote
#5
20-11-2020 12:18 PM
OLT said:
she shd appeal. if parti can win, she can also.

jia you.

Just because the maid won, based on a case that's entirely different, you make a pronouncement here that LSF "can also"?

In the maid's case, there was dishonesty on the part of her ex-employer and his son, and a lapse of a month before the police went down to take evidence.

What you write has implied that PM Lee was dishonest, lied, and acted in a similar way to the Liews.

This is not the first time you wrote something online when you had to delete your post after someone told you to be careful with your words. You may say I am twisting your words...even though your words are there and as clear as the blue sky, but you wait till it gets on Davinder's table, and then let's see how you are going to tell him, that he is twisting your words. 245
[+] 1 user Likes Yanghua's post
Quote
#6
20-11-2020 12:35 PM
Yanghua said:
Just because the maid won, based on a case that's entirely different, you make a pronouncement here that LSF "can also"?

In the maid's case, there was dishonesty on the part of her ex-employer and his son, and a lapse of a month before the police went down to take evidence.

What you write has implied that PM Lee was dishonest, lied, and acted in a similar way to the Liews.

This is not the first time you wrote something online when you had to delete your post after someone told you to be careful with your words. You may say I am twisting your words...even though your words are there and as clear as the blue sky, but you wait till it gets on Davinder's table, and then let's see how you are going to tell him, that he is twisting your words. 245

lol u sure have alot to talk. asking someone to appeal oso got ur problem?
Quote
#7
20-11-2020 12:35 PM
Yanghua said:
Just because the maid won, based on a case that's entirely different, you make a pronouncement here that LSF "can also"?

In the maid's case, there was dishonesty on the part of her ex-employer and his son, and a lapse of a month before the police went down to take evidence.

What you write has implied that PM Lee was dishonest, lied, and acted in a similar way to the Liews.

This is not the first time you wrote something online when you had to delete your post after someone told you to be careful with your words. You may say I am twisting your words...even though your words are there and as clear as the blue sky, but you wait till it gets on Davinder's table, and then let's see how you are going to tell him, that he is twisting your words. 245

Hello, can help solve this puzzle first?

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Guess-who...pid4492793


https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Guess-who...pid4492793
Quote
#8
20-11-2020 12:18 PM
OLT said:
she shd appeal. if parti can win, she can also.

jia you.

Nothing to lose.
为正义而战 notworthy
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
[+] 1 user Likes QE3's post
Quote
#9
20-11-2020 12:53 PM
QE3 said:
Nothing to lose.
为正义而战 notworthy

.... actually is 为自己利益而战..

Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like OLT's post
Quote
#10
20-11-2020 12:44 PM
OLT said:
lol u sure have alot to talk. asking someone to appeal oso got ur problem?

Asking someone to appeal is not a problem, least of all my problem.

Instigating someone to appeal and suggesting that she will "sure win", and by citing the maid's case, is also not my problem but if you are so iron teeth, make sure PM Lee or his lawyers do not see your post...because if they do, you will be peeing in your panty and that will be your problem. 245
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: