LKY's will: Lee Suet Fern suspended 15 months by disciplinary body
20-11-2020 1:08 PM
OLT said:
since not your problem, maybe ur shd try to solve ur own problem first. Laughing

Problem was solved a long time ago.

Where have you been? Looking for your father in India?

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Myanmar-a...pid4492108

5yjbztv
20-11-2020 8:35 PM
Yanghua said:
That nick was "Tuk's mother cheebie was fcuk by a ceca until swollen as she screamed more! more! more!"

That's a rather long nick. 245

You saw my mother's chibai and heard her scream? You must be a pro in peeping old woman
20-11-2020 1:41 PM
Tuk said:
You were banned once for posting fake news....what your that nick.....???

There will more fake news to surface from that nick. And hopefully, he will be banned forever.
Yanghua said:
That nick was "Tuk's mother cheebie was fcuk by a ceca until swollen as she screamed more! more! more!"

You are a big trouble-maker. You must have been too free and nothing else better to do. Pulling other family members into this forum is very unethical. You may be rich, but, really lack of family education.
20-11-2020 10:38 PM
gemstar said:
You are a big trouble-maker. You must have been too free and nothing else better to do. Pulling other family members into this forum is very unethical. You may be rich, but, really lack of family education.

Who the fcuk are you to set the rules here? Your mother told you that you can do that? Tell her to get herself educated before talking so much understand?245
20-11-2020 9:24 PM
Tuk said:
You should not tell everybody I saw my mother's chibai and heard her scream. You know I am a pro in peeping old woman
Wow. You really have bad genes man! 245
5yjbztv
LKY was also a human.
He ruled a country and had good foresight.
But cant put his own will right.
Why the change of will many times?
I have my will done
But now changing too.
Times change, people change.
My latest is to spend my money before i go.
My money, my decision.
21-11-2020 6:43 AM
Yanghua said:
[Image: eca86bd9dcd8168ec7ec07.jpg]

Wow. they're yangyang and yangya lah. pretty right?

5yjbztv

vomit
Yanghua said:

So, you saw my mother cheebie and heard her scream. You must have also smell it right?
22-11-2020 2:52 AM
Tuk said:
So, you saw my mother cheebie and heard her scream. You must have also smell it right?

Your mother liked to show her cheebie to people? 245
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)