LKY's will: Lee Suet Fern suspended 15 months by disciplinary body
22-11-2020 8:00 PM
Yanghua said:
Your mother liked to show her cheebie to people? 245

You are getting hay-wire. So quarrelsome and finding faults with others is yr great hobby.
22-11-2020 8:08 PM
gemstar said:
You are getting hay-wire. So quarrelsome and finding faults with others is yr great hobby.

Please read again. I only sought a clarification from him. I did not even alter his post but asked him if it were true that his mother liked to show her cheebie to people, as he....and I repeat "he"....wrote.

And you call that quarreling? Gosh! I suppose your mother didn't teach you. Why I am not surprised. 5yjbztv
20-11-2020 8:35 PM
Yanghua said:
That nick was "Tuk's mother cheebie was fcuk by a ceca until swollen as she screamed more! more! more!"

That's a rather long nick. 245

You peeped?
[Image: bidSezz.jpg]
WAS LKY UNAWARE OF WHAT HE WAS SIGNING?...EACH PAGE OF THE WILL WAS INITIALED

DID LEE HSIEN YANG BENEFITTED MORE THAN WHAT LKY HAD WANTED?

LEE HSIEN YANG IS A VERY WEALTHY MAN IN HIS OWN RIGHTS ...WUD HE PLAY DIRTY AS DID HIS KOR?

iF LEE HSIEN YANG UNFAIRLY BENEFITTED WOULD SISTER LEE WEI LING KEEP MUM AND CALLS KOR DISHONOURABLE SON?
By right, making a will is to make the dead allocates his asset properly base on his preference.
Yet now, it can be suka suka changed it without the dead's permission. Something is very wrong in our legal system.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)