Last night
9-11-2019 3:44 PM
Oneworld said:
Need your friend to convince you until 3am?

I already know, when I was 20 years old Laughing

to take up shirt and bras? Big smile
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
10-11-2019 11:25 AM
Omnipresent88 said:
to take up shirt and bras? Big smile

To cut off you kkj and feed to the dogs you useless prick
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
10-11-2019 10:12 AM
Lukongsimi said:
Yes you absolutely right

my spiritual buddy told me

those who convert from their ancestor beliefs or religions are mostly the die-hard followers of the newfound religion they are in.

I ask him why ?

he explained to me, it is due to the human nature, always want to be the righteous one.
the converts will feel ashamed in life if they can't defend what they believe in now.
eventhou their ancestors beliefs are much better and more powerful, they will not want to lose face.
For them, it is better to look down on their ancestor and praise the angmoh god as the super power.
thus no matter how illogical or unreasonable or weird the newfound belief/religion stories, they will always see it as the truth.

I ask him again, then how to explain it to them clearly that they are wrong?

he said to me, let it be.
they are comfortable where they want to be, it is what matters.
if devil is comfortable staying in hell, why you want to bring him to heaven ?
it is you who need to make peace to yourself to be able to accept the reality.

I am speechless again Crying
10-11-2019 12:24 PM
YOLORANT said:
my spiritual buddy told me

those who convert from their ancestor beliefs or religions are mostly the die-hard followers of the newfound religion they are in.

I ask him why ?

he explained to me, it is due to the human nature, always want to be the righteous one.
the converts will feel ashamed in life if they can't defend what they believe in now.
eventhou their ancestors beliefs are much better and more powerful, they will not want to lose face.
For them, it is better to look down on their ancestor and praise the angmoh god as the super power.
thus no matter how illogical or unreasonable or weird the newfound belief/religion stories, they will always see it as the truth.

I ask him again, then how to explain it to them clearly that they are wrong?

he said to me, let it be.
they are comfortable where they want to be, it is what matters.
if devil is comfortable staying in hell, why you want to bring him to heaven ?
it is you who need to make peace to yourself to be able to accept the reality.

I am speechless again Crying

The problem is goats dun wish to follow Jesus who is a good sheperd
Where He makes u lie down on green pastures,lead u beside the still waters
Restore your soul according to His righteousness sake.

Like Humble meek sheep does.
[Image: B2ng2bS.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post
10-11-2019 1:33 PM
Sim Tian said:
Tell u what..one of my aunts is also a dong dong cheng tangki like my granny. She asked me why her family so bad luck when my granny was in hospital. I just kept silent n never tell her..but i tell u here.

Because our ancestors (200 -300 years ago ) Zheng ZhiLong or better known as the father of Zheng Chenggong is a CATHOLIC.

Since when our Tay family broke the promise with GOD, CHANGED OUR ANCESTOR BELIEFS and became dong dong cheng again ?

And mind u, Zheng Zhilong has 12 sworn brothers with different Chinese surname who were all CATHOLICS. Tell me WHO CHANGED ANCESTOR BELIEFS? U better look up your surname whether belong in this Zheng gang.

Suggest u go National Library to read up Chinese History carefully instead of believing in DONG DONG DONG CHENG.

That is why so bad luck understand now ?

Interesting history
[Image: B2ng2bS.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
10-11-2019 2:02 PM
Lukongsimi said:
Interesting history

Thank u, dear bro thumbs up
[+] 1 user Likes Sim Tian's post
9-11-2019 8:31 PM
hfourhappy said:
bro Walaneh, why be careful tonite ?

walaneh! shock
Bro, it's written in the Bible lah! Worried
You don't believe meh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
10-11-2019 1:10 PM
Sim Tian said:
Nigong simi ? After all the Truth I made u see and my laborious explanation to u..this is ur dong dong cheng buddy answer ? Obviously he said that because he was speechless hearing what I have for him. He is the one who is misrighteous.

Ask u a simple question : why did not his dong dong cheng gods warn his ancestors the japanese was going to slaughter them ? Do u know why ? Because they are demons...n they enjoy to watch human suffers because GOD did not give them a body like human beings.

In the Bible these demons already told GOD they are going to misguide the human race and to make them suffer.

Our God WARNED the Jews their fallen fate long before Hitler n they will b persecuted by the demonic king.

If u dun wanna put time into studying the Truth and instead chose a dong dong cheng to tell u... i tell you this:

LET IT BE. REAL HELL OR SAMSARA is waiting for u.

Li kong Simi?

No ending lah. Think better stop this thread...haha

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)