Last night
my spiritual friend told me

I need to make peace to myself because there must be something happened in my childhood regarding religions which cause me to disbelieve everything about religions.

I told him , nothing leh.

But today, I realized there was something happened. Rolling on the flor laughing
The spiritual world is real cos there was once I went with friends to a Buddhist place (that guy was a bone setter). He quietly told my friend that I'm Christian without saying Jesus's name, and said the power very heong. I think other spirits went away temporarily.

When I lunch in Buddhist temple, the monks will nod as we give mutual respect. They will always turnaround and look towards my direction when I enter the canteen; even when I very discreetly enter. These days I don't go liao, don't make things difficult for anyone.

Same thing for Taoist temple. And I don't carry any cross or have any indication on me of my faith.
9-11-2019 3:59 PM
sticw said:
The spiritual world is real cos there was once I went with friends to a Buddhist place (that guy was a bone setter). He quietly told my friend that I'm Christian without saying Jesus's name, and said the power very heong. I think other spirits went away temporarily.

When I lunch in Buddhist temple, the monks will nod as we give mutual respect. They will always turnaround and look towards my direction when I enter the canteen; even when I very discreetly enter. These days I don't go liao, don't make things difficult for anyone.

Same thing for Taoist temple. And I don't carry any cross or have any indication on me of my faith.

My spiritual friend can see that too from individual aura.
No need to become a monk to have such ability.
9-11-2019 4:02 PM
YOLORANT said:
My spiritual friend can see that too from individual aura.
No need to become a monk to have such ability.

Yup, there are individuals who are more spiritually sensitive.
Be pure at heart. Be truly humble and thankful. Do your very best and do what is right. Outcome is not yours to determine. Peace.
9-11-2019 3:52 PM
YOLORANT said:
only abrahamic religion believe there is 1 God.

and NO ONE can ever give the right proof other than hear say. Big smile

There are many Gods.

[Image: monkimage.php_.jpg-first-commandment.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes maipenrai's post
9-11-2019 4:05 PM
sticw said:
Yup, there are individuals who are more spiritually sensitive.

those who follow jesus usually the aura is whiteish, follow budha has yellowish aura, follow muhamed has greenish aura.

don't know it is only his interpretation or real for those who can see aura.
9-11-2019 4:11 PM
YOLORANT said:
those who follow jesus usually the aura is whiteish, follow budha has yellowish aura, follow muhamed has greenish aura.

don't know it is only his interpretation or real for those who can see aura.
Think so someone saw mine is whitesh
I often saw light beside me at nite when asleep n sudden wake up
[Image: B2ng2bS.jpg]
9-11-2019 4:09 PM
maipenrai said:
There are many Gods.

Abrahamic religion like to claim as the only one and the righteous one . Big hug

My spiritual friend told me, it is the nature in this world and in the after life world to claim this and that.
If you can't respect such nature, are you going to challenge forever ? here and on the other side ?

I am speechless. Embarrassed
9-11-2019 4:09 PM
maipenrai said:
There are many Gods.

Correct . There are many other gods . But u can only kowtau to one.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)