Latest - More n more Passenger Plane Keep Crashing...sad.
Company admits that fire extinguisher switch has failed a ‘small number’ of times

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2019...fety-fears
3-12-2019 9:16 AM
Oda Tetsuro said:
All Scoot using 787....how? nailbite
Double up the check. If they know something is not right with plane...tat why must distribute such information ASAP.

I too took such plane a few times lohh. Lucky nothing happen.
3-12-2019 9:17 AM
teeth53 said:
So. Boeing not ONLY had all 737 Max planes sending PAID passengers to death. Crying

Boeing NOW awaiting thing to happen to their 800 planes on the air, their 787 Dreamliner and to send paid passengers as a victim to their potiential death. Crying
Omituofo. Let us pray hard....nothing happen. Switch to SIA [Image: su6YbUj.jpg]
3-12-2019 1:35 PM
teeth53 said:
Double up the check. If they know something is not right with plane...tat why must distribute such information ASAP.

I too took such plane a few times lohh. Lucky nothing happen.
About Scoots scooting around....
Only got one time kena delay more then six hours in Taipei / Tao Yuan airport, think due to technical problem. Seem like their aircon system is not working on board flight n when approaching n landing @Changi airport.
3-12-2019 9:16 AM
Oda Tetsuro said:
All Scoot using 787....how? nailbite
Maybe this oso can....[Image: BJ99QUo.jpg]
13-5-2019 8:31 AM
Migrant said:
Fly SIA. A great way to fly.
Oh...yeah. thumbs up
Changi Airport is the world's seventh-busiest airport in terms of international traffic, handling 65.6 million passengers last year and about 7,400 flights weekly, or about one every 80 seconds.

Bye See U on broad flight.
3-12-2019 1:56 PM
teeth53 said:
Oh...yeah. thumbs up
Changi Airport is the world's seventh-busiest airport in terms of international traffic, handling 65.6 million passengers last year and about 7,400 flights weekly, or about one every 80 seconds.

Bye See U on broad flight.

Already boarded at high price. Looks like gonna keep for long long term.
SCOOT Huhh.....I flew on their 787 Dreamliner. (Lucky nothing happen to me and choy choy choy tai-kia-lai-si). They oso have airbus planes.

[Image: PKc9hU9.jpg]
3-12-2019 9:04 AM
teeth53 said:
Safety issues is terrifying

For eg, the process of tightening titanium nuts on the floorboard-bolts caused 3"-long, razor sharp titanium slivers to cascade into the compartment where all the sensitive avionics wiring ran. Though FAA eventually ordered Boeing to stop shipping planes whose wiring compartments were full of loose, razor-sharp metal shards, Boeing had already shipped 800 planes by that point and has not recalled any of them, so every Dreamliner in the sky today has this problem. Some of these shards have already caused fires in 787s.
So far. Any news about 787 Dreamliner been grounded?.
2-11-2019 12:24 AM
hsidex said:
The law of averages prevail. The more chances you take the higher the probability. I am waiting for the day it happens in Changi Airport.
Choy choy choy. Tai-kia-lai-si...... Rolleyes [Image: UJGpSvd.gif]
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)