Latest: Protesters clash with police at Hong Kong airport
#1




Things turned violent at the Hong Kong International Airport on Tuesday (Aug 13) as protesters holding batons attacked police officers. A small group of riot police also briefly used pepper spray on protesters outside the airport after a standoff over a man accused of being an undercover officer.
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather, Oneworld, rat28, Schroder, ola, SAMSENGKIA, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, p1acebo)

[Image: _daily__so_much_nope_by_powerofsin-dbplb65.gif]
Quote
#2
14-8-2019 12:41 AM
lvlrsSTI said:




Things turned violent at the Hong Kong International Airport on Tuesday (Aug 13) as protesters holding batons attacked police officers. A small group of riot police also briefly used pepper spray on protesters outside the airport after a standoff over a man accused of being an undercover officer.

Terrorists cornered and attacked police with iron rods!

Sgbutt claimed that these are peaceful protesters!
Angry Angry Angry
Quote
#3
only place in the world such thing could hv happened
Quote
#4


Quote
#5
14-8-2019 1:15 AM
Moonrab said:



Terrible!

Terrorists!

Everybody should stop going to Hong Kong!
Angry Angry Angry

13-8-2019 9:38 PM
sgbuffett said:
...
Quote
#6
14-8-2019 12:41 AM
lvlrsSTI said:




Things turned violent at the Hong Kong International Airport on Tuesday (Aug 13) as protesters holding batons attacked police officers. A small group of riot police also briefly used pepper spray on protesters outside the airport after a standoff over a man accused of being an undercover officer.

Police need to create incident at the airport before taking action against peaceful sit-in protesters. Silly of protesters to fall for the trap.
Quote
#7
14-8-2019 1:48 AM
sudoku said:
Police need to create incident at the airport before taking action against peaceful sit-in protesters. Silly of protesters to fall for the trap.

You should go there and be their advisor!
[+] 1 user Likes genie's post
Quote
#8
Nothing to advise. Just sit and do not attack anyone.
Quote
#9
Police need a few more incident like this to act forcefully against the protesters.

Victim and protester starting the incident could be undercover police.
Quote
#10
Every moment I am waiting to see.... to see 解放军march in !!!
That's the END !!! 29dz8zk
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: