Lazada is not a safe, reliable place to do shopping after Alibaba’s acquisition
This is to warn everyone Lazada is not a safe, reliable place to do shopping after Alibaba’s acquisition. Here’s the story of what happened 2 and a half months…

http://www.bannedwebsite.net/2020/09/15/...quisition/
Link already cannot go....very unsafe...
16-9-2020 8:07 PM
sgtalker said:
Link already cannot go....very unsafe...

go to bannedwebsite
Walaneh...........then have to switch to Amazon liao. shit
nemo me impune lacessit waiting
Fake news
Lazada these days lots of gimmick... The supposed "Sale" ask you to wait until midnight to check the offer price.. But when midnite come, they tell you that you don't qualify and what not...

Can fool some people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time
[+] 1 user Likes bw2013's post
16-9-2020 9:08 PM
bw2013 said:
Lazada these days lots of gimmick... The supposed "Sale" ask you to wait until midnight to check the offer price.. But when midnite come, they tell you that you don't qualify and what not...

Can fool some people some of the time but you cant fool all the people all the time

Shoppee price is cheaper than Lazada most of the time even without sale. I think Lazada spending a lot on advertising by pairing up with Mediacorpse lately, someone has to pay for the airtime and that's why Lazada prices are not very good
Some not all merchants that are bad in Lazada
Some very bad sent wrong items lucky we can get refund immediately
if you got the wallet.
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
So far......yet to encounter any problem with Shopee or Lazada sellers. If any low value item just treat as a meal lost lor.
nemo me impune lacessit waiting
16-9-2020 9:11 PM
bw2013 said:
Shoppee price is cheaper than Lazada most of the time even without sale. I think Lazada spending a lot on advertising by pairing up with Mediacorpse lately, someone has to pay for the airtime and that's why Lazada prices are not very good

Shopee is subsidized by shopee. Free delivery too if u wanna choose.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)