Lee Hsien Loong: Living in Singapore is affordable
#41
10-8-2018 2:53 PM
JungleSurvival said:
He is disconnected from the ground and talking from high up in the ivory tower. Everything in Sg is affordable to him as he is born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Affordable childcare and medical?

Then he should go to polyclinic to que for 2 hours or go to A& E to que for 4 hours after being pushed around from lab to conşultation then for test and followed by another consultation with additional 5 hours.

That is how he defines "quality"?

He is always out of touch.
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
Quote
#42
Yes indeed polytechnic clinics still need alot of improvement....still very slow!
Quote
#43
$30 billion is a lot of money, can feed all the elderly and jobless people thumbs up

10-8-2018 1:14 PM
debono said:
I cannot believe my ears when I realised that T5 cost $30billion to build. My estimate is that it can be built with $15 billion......
Quote
#44
Turkey builds World's largest airport for 200 million passengers, it only cost 7 billion Euro Worried





10-8-2018 1:14 PM
debono said:
I cannot believe my ears when I realised that T5 cost $30billion to build. My estimate is that it can be built with $15 billion......
Quote
#45
10-8-2018 5:22 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
$30 billion is a lot of money, can feed all the elderly and jobless people thumbs up

I think they will put land cost $29b.
Just like HDB will say lost $100b cost land real cost is $129b.
Quote
#46
He has forgotten, we have awarded the most expensive city in the world for donkey years. How could it be living in Sg is still affordable?
Totally disconnected from the ground.


https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asi...ey-9377970
官以民为本,民以食为天
Quote
#47
10-8-2018 6:29 PM
QE3 said:
He has forgotten, we have awarded the most expensive city in the world for donkey years. How could it be living in Sg is still affordable?
Totally disconnected from the ground.

He will say that's y we got Swiss standard mah. Everyone got very good life. Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#48
10-8-2018 6:31 PM
Notdumb said:
He will say that's y we got Swiss standard mah. Everyone got very good life. Rolling on the flor laughing

After he took over as PM, now he gives us Swiss standard of living and medical costs.
官以民为本,民以食为天
Quote
#49
10-8-2018 2:24 PM
Cory said:
Even a small company in SGX is drawing 5 millions.
And you want to hand over your family lifes and everyone else for lesser pay. Are you stupid or what.

Small companies with CEO comes with responsibilities. How come our Ministers must depend on others and worse, form Review Committees to make decisions for them?
Crazy Jac Lau talk out- of- topic again!
Quote
#50
To decode his words what he really means is that the frogs in the well are being cooked and cannot jump out to escape from the boiling water ( it is affordable to stay in the boiling water until get cooked) Laughing
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: