Lee Hsien Loong: Living in Singapore is affordable
12-8-2018 5:03 AM
sgbuffett said:
100% agree with LHL.

1. Just bought a pack of 6 instant noodles chicken flavor for $1.50.

2. I pack of chicken flanks for $1.

3. total is $2.50 can last for 2 days 3 meals a day.

4. Means for 1 month is $37.50.

you total other expenses person can live for $200 a month. Buy big pack for panadol so don't need to see doctor when sick just take panadol -it works well, why must see doctor at polyclinic

LHL said affordable. We just need to live in a manner to make it affordable. If you say not affordable means your expectations is too high and you are living beyond your means.

hahaa...joker, if you eat instant noodle continously for 3 meals for 1-2 months, likely your kidney, heart & brain will be gone...then you need probably $2Mil hospitalisation, operation & medication cost......by ten, you better to die than live like vege.....real moron....
this is not affordability, this is commit suicide.... Laughing Bye
[+] 1 user Likes century's post
12-8-2018 11:47 AM
instinct said:
Yes, don’t give them money. Whenever I am approached by beggar or people selling tissue, I tell them to go to [email protected] town council because they always say everything is affordable and nobody will be left behind .
Correct
All the money including baby milk powder and elderly retirement savings money have been taken away by the town council and the state authority to help the poor Laughing
[Image: sec-3-social-studies-chapter-3-singapore...1285234930]

https://www.slideshare.net/earlgreytea/s...-singapore
Why no country in the GALAXY to follow Pap bullshit theory that if not to pay them $mil, they have to steal and rob?
fake news?
12-8-2018 12:38 PM
paperhead said:
Correct
All the money including baby milk powder and elderly retirement savings money have been taken away by the town council and the state authority to help the poor Laughing

The poor still must help the very poor in Singapore while the rich are not even taxed above $320k per annum.
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
correct lor.... if can afford to pay millions to MP and ministers can't eradicate beggar and poverty?
else why justify paying millions? when still have beggars or people selling tissue?

12-8-2018 11:47 AM
instinct said:
Yes, don’t give them money. Whenever I am approached by beggar or people selling tissue, I tell them to go to PAP town council because they always say everything is affordable and nobody will be left behind .
I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)