Lee Hsien Yang questions: Why is Ho Ching’s salary such a big secret?
Lee Hsien Yang questions: Why is Ho Ching’s salary such a big secret?

After the announcement yesterday (July 9) that Temasek Holdings, Singapore’s state investment firm, reported a record net portfolio value for the last financial year, many, including Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s younger brother, have been asking about why its chief executive officer (CEO), Ho Ching’s salary remains shrouded in secrecy.

PM Lee’s brother, Lee Hsien Yang, took to Facebook earlier today to point out an obvious, but hidden, piece of the puzzle. He wrote, “Temasek announced its results yesterday. No surprise that it still didn’t disclose Ho Ching’s salary”.
[+] 4 users Like sukhoi35's post
The Golden Goose is having diarrhae.

As Temasek is SWF, will IRAS able to disclose information for public interest?

Otherwise who is responsible?
[+] 1 user Likes sukhoi35's post
Instead of asking commuters to pay more MRT fare, why is Mr Khaw not questioning Temasek's performance?

8-7-2019 6:20 PM
David Rasif said:
[Image: B91Nd5F.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sukhoi35's post
Charlie Rose: Tell me about the sensitivity.

PM Lee: The whole of our system is founded on a basic concept of meritocracy. You are where you are because you are the best man for the job and not because of your connections or your parents or your relatives.

And if anybody doubts that I as prime minister is here not because I am the best man for the job but because my father fixed it or my wife runs Temasek because I put her there and not because she's the best woman for the job, then my entire credibility and moral authority is destroyed. I'm not fit to be where I am.

And it's a fundamental issue of fitness to govern. First you must have the moral right, then you can make the right decisions. It's a basic Confusion precept..
[+] 1 user Likes sukhoi35's post
May be Ah Ho's salary is $1. Ugly004
She scares some ceos will laugh at her salary.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
cannot be $1 lah. at least 10k to 20k/m ba
Should ve crazy high like, 100K a month tha's why cannot tell the people
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post
11-7-2019 3:19 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Instead of asking commuters to pay more MRT fare, why is Mr Khaw not questioning Temasek's performance?

He can't even question SMRT performances...
[+] 1 user Likes sgtalker's post
The laws shd be passed that all minsters and govt officials shd declare their assets. Why policies and deterrent measures bad for these men in whites can never be push ahead whereas non-beneficial and discriminating policies we hv to swallow it?
[+] 2 users Like gemstar's post
If someone managing Public funds makes a million a week, how to disclose? Even if she don't get that humongous sum salary, she will probably get them in form of performance bonus. Remember Temasick was reportedly having positive earning every year for the last 20 plus years??

Gov keep it a secret for our own good... if revealed, alot of us gonna get heart attack or locked jaw Big Grin Big Grin
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)