Lee Hsien Yang questions: Why is Ho Ching’s salary such a big secret?
U think her pay will be more than DBS's Chief or UOB or OCBC? Maybe 20%?
11-7-2019 7:51 AM
sgbuffett said:
Should ve crazy high like, 100K a month tha's why cannot tell the people

More like $1M per month
11-7-2019 9:16 AM
highland said:
U think her pay will be more than DBS's Chief or UOB or OCBC? Maybe 20%?

I think she is paid more than top 10 banks in sg (foreign banks inclusive) all add up...
Just look at her husband’s.. top 10 political leaders all add up also lose him..
[+] 3 users Like Raphael05's post
11-7-2019 7:40 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
cannot be $1 lah. at least 10k to 20k/m ba

$1 is a sarcastic remark.
20k/mth, should be average CEO pay.
Temasick ceo pay in millions.
This is why our elite say must in par with private sector salary. Ugly004
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Charles Goodyear last drawn salaries in BHP Billiton should be a good gauge before he joined Temasick.

He could not have settle for less or will it be higher than HC. Google his remuneration and we should have a fair idea how much she is raking in per week !
Temasek CEO, Mrs Lee is managing Singapore SWF so, the authority must have the obligation to disclose Temasek CEO's salary.

It should make public. whether its $ 1 mio or $ 10 mio a year.

My guess is between $ 8 and $ 10 mio a year..
Only with more oppo in parleement, then we will have the answer
11-7-2019 9:35 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Temasek CEO, Mrs Lee is managing Singapore SWF so, the authority must have the obligation to disclose Temasek CEO's salary.

It should make public. whether its $ 1 mio or $ 10 mio a year.

My guess is between $ 8 and $ 10 mio a year..

Not that low. If that low, ah yang wont question temasick. More like $1M per month.
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post
Maybe they are billionaires.
Charlie Rose: Tell me about the sensitivity.

PM Lee: The whole of our system is founded on a basic concept of meritocracy. You are where you are because you are the best man for the job and not because of your connections or your parents or your relatives.

And if anybody doubts that I as prime minister is here not because I am the best man for the job but because my father fixed it or my wife runs Temasek because I put her there and not because she's the best woman for the job, then my entire credibility and moral authority is destroyed. I'm not fit to be where I am.

And it's a fundamental issue of fitness to govern. First you must have the moral right, then you can make the right decisions. It's a basic Confusion precept
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)