Low paying jobs, rising poverty and growing income gap...Is. The New S'pore Story
Got retrenched with no compensation, Union said nothing we can do if company refuse to pay.
Like that also can be worker Union.
Drawing mills but pretend to work leh.
Uniquely SG.
22-9-2019 5:49 PM
wasong said:
Got retrenched with no compensation, Union said nothing we can do if company refuse to pay.
Like that also can be worker Union.
Drawing mills but pretend to work leh.
Uniquely SG.

that is why most companies very smart.
get part time or contract staff.
don't need to pay them compensation once terminated.
great article
9-9-2019 4:23 PM
stinv said:
Tell her you need her help to get a good paying job Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

Everybody Go to WSG is to look for jobs only. But no jobs so attend " How to answers during interview " Classes is just to waste time.

I told the Career Coach that Employment Pass is the Problem but she said that is POLICY level.

She is HOPELESS.

Related thread:
https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-GST-incre...pid3663210
Omnipresent said on 20 Nov 2019, that he purposely harassed me to take revenge for Mr IVRSTI who was banned.
oh yes, probably I might take another skill future course this Q4.
No patents only depend on mnc, how to get more pay? Start create own patents lah.
lawyers , finances give to inxxx so where good jobs come?
You wear fbt shorts?
When P A P create Top 12 Unwanted Lousy jobs for citizens, you think they care?

Even now we are Healthy, we can't work but later old and no money in CPF , you think they will admit their fault?

[Image: zTrpudQ.jpg]
Omnipresent said on 20 Nov 2019, that he purposely harassed me to take revenge for Mr IVRSTI who was banned.
I earn 8k also not enough for family expenditure. Then I realised that if I mention my income to people in coffeeshops, I kind of become the public enemy. It's as if they are earning much less or they don't think I should be earning 8k. Frankly my pay is mediocre compares to many others... I think income gap is a big problem PAP didn't bother to resolve...
Good Times coming. Over heard over radio latest news, HKies buying here. Money come, money come...
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)