MAS clarified that 7 in 10 jobs in the financial services taken by Citizens.
This information was available in the paid version of straits times today by Calvin Yang

Many people without knowledge of this On social media/watsapp are blindly shooting in the dark
Ramesh is a citizen but not a local.

So likely those Citizens are not locals in MAS reports either.
[+] 2 users Like Le- S2's post
There are million of ways to denied so no point listening to the news just ignore it.
Can they explain Changi biz park becoming chennai biz park? Or go CBD foodcourt during afternoon teabreak
[+] 1 user Likes XXX's post
29-8-2020 6:06 PM
XXX said:
Can they explain Changi biz park becoming chennai biz park? Or go CBD foodcourt during afternoon teabreak

I know what you mean....the east area of our island is mostly from the CECA.... Big smile Big smile Big smile
You dont know there are many ways of reporting. Rolling on the flor laughing
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
29-8-2020 6:25 PM
QE3 said:
You dont know there are many ways of reporting. Rolling on the flor laughing

They must be honest with their data....... Big smile Big smile Big smile
29-8-2020 6:18 PM
debono said:
I know what you mean....the east area of our island is mostly from the CECA.... Big smile Big smile Big smile
I think CECA became new citizens after getting employed via CECA channel. They turning East Coast into their enclave as per East Coast plan and becoming a stronghold for ....... Thinking

[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post
29-8-2020 6:29 PM
Huliwang said:
I think CECA became new citizens after getting employed via CECA channel. They turning East Coast into their enclave as per East Coast plan and becoming a stronghold for ....... Thinking

No wonder East Coast is won by PAP.......the new citizens are very grateful to our govt....... Big smile Big smile Big smile
Oppies also love them. Leader of the oppies also same kind..
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)