MAS clarified that 7 in 10 jobs in the financial services taken by Citizens.
Ths is v serious. Must investigate the district judge and all the prosecution team.
4-9-2020 5:29 PM
debono said:
The MIW cannot remember the figures/data they are supposed to give, but they should not be depend on their script to debate........... Laughing Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

..let me get back to you later...whats the point of the question...let me check....can I have 10mins recess ...i will provude the data later....sophistry.. hes not my brother....
All these low standardow class of answering questions must not be accepted.

Cardbordtan should be sacked for allowing this kind of answer.

Thanks opp mps
8-9-2020 1:12 PM
CanBeDone said:
..let me get back to you later...whats the point of the question...let me check....can I have 10mins recess ...i will provude the data later....sophistry.. hes not my brother....
All these low standardow class of answering questions must not be accepted.

Cardbordtan should be sacked for allowing this kind of answer.

Thanks opp mps

Cardboardtan is but another MIW......so the answer is obvious ........ Big smile Big smile Big smile
29-8-2020 6:01 PM
Le- S2 said:
Ramesh is a citizen but not a local.

So likely those Citizens are not locals in MAS reports either.
Newly minted. New citizen. Rolling on the flor laughing
29-8-2020 7:03 PM
debono said:
We just want to know how many are true blue Singaporeans...... Big smile Big smile

Former Indian national Piyush ... chosen out of conviction to become citizens of Singapore.”.
29-8-2020 7:10 PM
debono said:
But unlike true blue Singaporeans, they need to serve 2 years full-time national service- at the prime of their life..... Big smile Big smile Big smile
Time to overhaul over our N.S., time for them to serve till 55years old. If they can't at 18yo.
One yr, two weeks in-camp training....
13-9-2020 7:39 PM
teeth53 said:
Time to overhaul over our N.S., time for them to serve till 55years old. If they can't at 18yo.

Why one year, two weeks of in-camp training......? Big smile Big smile Surprised Surprised
13-9-2020 7:39 PM
teeth53 said:

Let be realistic, chunk of business is not local, if senior top management can increase by 5% Sporeanise will be not too bad.
Afterall Spore is known to be more prudent. Suitable for risk assessment role.
13-9-2020 9:48 PM
talkcover said:
Let be realistic, chunk of business is not local, if senior top management can increase by 5% Sporeanise will be not too bad.
Afterall Spore is known to be more prudent. Suitable for risk assessment role.

The problem is when the FTs come here to work, most of them already over 25 years-old, hence not suitable for full-time national service. Therefore they are exempted from full-time national service..... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You need to grow your pie bigger by allowing more foreignere instead of fighting over s small one among singaporeans in which elite will also edge you out better. COMMONSENSE.

Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)