MG'S HK STOCK PICKS 2020
[Image: oYSzr5M.jpg]

TOTAL 300,000 AT 1.14 AND IT CLOSED AT 1.18!!!! MAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
17-2-2021 4:48 PM
88MG88 said:
[Image: oYSzr5M.jpg]

TOTAL 300,000 AT 1.14 AND IT CLOSED AT 1.18!!!! MAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS ONE ON MY CHARTS IS SUPER NAP NAP!!!! SO FAR MY COUNTERS ARE ALL UP........PETRO CHINA, CRRC, ZENGAME AND THE LATEST ONE IS CHINA TOWER.......MY BEST PERFORMER IS OF COURSE MY ZENGAME!!!!!! MAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH!!!!
[Image: RSJSUja.jpg]

GO JASON GO!!! DO WHAT YOU DID FOR TENCENT AND DO THE SAME FOR ZENGAME!!! MAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AND MY LATEST ENTRY CHINA TOWER IS GONNA ROCKET TOO!!!! MAAHAHAHAHHAHA
3-9-2020 10:16 AM
88MG88 said:
JUST LOADED MORE ZENGAMES TECH 2660HK AT 1.15 AND 1.16

LOOKS LIKE A MULTI BAGGER IS IN THE BAG!!! MAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
SAW MY CHINA TOWER??? UP UP AND AWAY!!! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Users browsing: 88MG88*, sgbuffett, 4 Guest(s)

SGBUFFETT YOU SAW MY CHINA TOWER??? ALREADY 1.22!!!!! MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
All the best....at least you have conviction to put your mkney where your mouth is notblike Jac Lau Jac...

However plse dontbflood my threads with ALL CAPS ...otherwise ban.

Good luck for ZenGames...hope it does not get killed by the big guys...
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
18-2-2021 10:52 AM
sgbuffett said:
All the best....at least you have conviction to put your mkney where your mouth is notblike Jac Lau Jac...

However plse dontbflood my threads with ALL CAPS ...otherwise ban.

Good luck for ZenGames...hope it does not get killed by the big guys...

TYPING BIG CAP IS MY STYLE, JUST LIKE YOU CHASING COUNTERS WHEN IT CROSSES THE HIGH.......AND THAT IS YOUR STYLE........MAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAH!!!!
16-2-2021 12:39 PM
88MG88 said:
INCLUDING TODAY'S RUN UP FOR ZENGAME, ITS MY THIRD ROUND OF GAINS LIAO......MAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! TODAY IT HAS GONE PASS THE 52WEEKS HIGH OF 1.65.......SO I EXPECT MORE UPSIDE FROM HERE........IN RECENT DAYS IT HAS CAME OUT WITH THE THIRD CONSECUTIVE OF "PROFIT WARNING''.......BE MINDFUL ITS NOT A PROFIT LOST, BUT A WARNING ABOUT A 30%NETT PROFIT GAIN FROM THE PREVIOUS YEAR!!!!!!! MAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!! DID I SAY ZENGAME WAS SUPER NAP NAP???? MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

NOW NOW SGBUFFET IF YOU ARE REALLY A SMART INVESTOR, HOW IS IT THAT YOU CANT TELL THAT ZENGAME IS A GEM???? MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)