MG'S HK STOCK PICKS 2020
Sorry check with you what happened to Zengames ...did you sell it when it hit 1.90?
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
23-2-2021 10:37 AM
sgbuffett said:
Sorry check with you what happened to Zengames ...did you sell it when it hit 1.90?

OF COURSE I SOLD!! SO OVERBOUGHT, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN I AM A TRADER MAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
AND WITH SUCH A MASSIVE GAIN HOW CAN I NOT TAKE PROFIT OFF THE TABLE MAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
23-2-2021 11:10 AM
88MG88 said:
OF COURSE I SOLD!! SO OVERBOUGHT, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN I AM A TRADER MAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HOW YOU ALSO FORGOTTEN I WAS THE SMART ONE WHO TOOK PROFIT ON GOLD WHILE EVERYONE WAS BUSY BUYING AT THE PEAK.........SEE I BUY INTO FEAR SELL INTO GREED.......ITS SO SIMPLE A LOGIC......MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!
23-2-2021 10:34 AM
88MG88 said:
SEE YOUR BYDS, JDS, NETEASE,XIOMIS, LI NINGS ALL KENA SOLD OFF.........WHY LEH....SO EXPENSIVE THAT'S WHY......SOON DOW DOW WILL ALSO FACE THE SAME FATE.......MAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

SGBUFFETT I SAY AGAIN HOR.......DOW DOW IS STARTING TO LOOK BEARISH........AND MIGHT DRAG ALL THE MARKETS DOWN WITH IT............MAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
SGBUFFETT YOU SAW THE DOW AND TECH FUTURES OR NOT??? I ALREADY WARN YOU BEFORE THIS MORNING...........MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!
NEH NAH NAH, DONT SAY I BEHIND CANNON HOR.......SEE THE TIME OF MY WARNING.......MG ALWAYS DOES THING AHEAD OF THE CROWD.........MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
23-2-2021 10:16 AM
88MG88 said:
https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-I-am-buyi...020?page=3

MY DEAR SGBUFFETT, DOW DOW IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE SHAKY AND LOOKS LIKE A BIG SELL OFF IS TAKING PLACE SOON..............LOOK AT YOUR RECENT BUY INS, ALL SINKING FAST..........MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
23-2-2021 6:15 PM
88MG88 said:
NEH NAH NAH, DONT SAY I BEHIND CANNON HOR.......SEE THE TIME OF MY WARNING.......MG ALWAYS DOES THING AHEAD OF THE CROWD.........MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

SGBUFFETT YOU SAW ALL YOUR HK COUNTERS??????? ALL SINKING FAST AND FURIOUS........MAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!
SGBUFFETT, SEE HOW THE MARKETS ARE WEAKENING, ALL BECOS OF DOW DOW LAH.........ITS SO OBVIOUS ON MY CHARTS, AND YOU STILL MONG CHA CHA HOLDING ON TO YOUR LOSING POSITIONS..........MAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)