MG'S HK STOCK PICKS 2020
WOOHOO.......DOW DOW CONTINUES TO LOOK WEAK.......MORE DOWNSIDE TO COME!!!!! MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!
26-2-2021 11:04 AM
88MG88 said:
THE SCARY PART IS THAT ON MY CHARTS, THE SELL OFF IS ONLY AT THE BEGINNING STAGE........AND THERE IS SIMPLY NO BUY SIGNALS AT ALL!!!!!! MAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

NO BUY SIGNALS MEANS NO BUY SIGNALS!!!!!!!! MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF AMATEURS CALLING THIS MASSIVE DROP A BUY.........BUT MG THE PRO WONT BUY WHEN THERE IS NO BUY SIGNALS AT ALL.......SO WHAT IF IT HAS DROP A THOUSAND POINTS???? MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
26-2-2021 7:41 PM
88MG88 said:
WOOHOO.......DOW DOW CONTINUES TO LOOK WEAK.......MORE DOWNSIDE TO COME!!!!! MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

HOW CORRECT OR NOT??? DID I SAY THE DOW’S DROP IS ONLY THE BEGINNING??? AND ITS HAS NOT HIT BOTTOM YET MAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
NOW THAT I HAVE SOLD OFF MY LATEST COUNTER CHINA TOWER...I WILL POSITION MYSELF TO LOAD AGAIN WHEN THE BBS MOVE IN AGAIN MAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
SGBUFFETT MUST BE KICKING HIMSELF FOR NOT TAKING PROFIT WHEN THERE IS PROFIT, BUYING HIGH AND EXPECTING PRICES TO GO HIGHER. AND NOT CUTTING HIS POSITIONS WHEN ITS TIME TO CUT MAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
MG HAVE PROVEN TIME AND AGAIN THAT I DONT DO GUESS WORK ON THE TIMING....ITS ALL IN MY CHARTS....MAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Anybody buy this HK stock 8500 or 2115 ? "Golden Stock"...
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)