MTR chief takes heat over plan to use Gurkhas as railway enforcers
15-9-2019 12:20 PM
MrMarket said:
How you know? You tried Ang Moh’s before? Rolling on the flor laughing

[Image: EU3io8l.jpg]
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather, Oneworld, rat28, Schroder, ola, SAMSENGKIA, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, p1acebo)

[Image: _daily__so_much_nope_by_powerofsin-dbplb65.gif]
15-9-2019 12:20 PM
MrMarket said:
How you know? You tried Ang Moh’s before? Rolling on the flor laughing
15-9-2019 12:24 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
[Image: EU3io8l.jpg]

I see, I see... so your poLANski’s one tastes better? Rolling on the flor laughing
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
15-9-2019 12:29 PM
MrMarket said:
I see, I see... so your poLANski’s one tastes better? Rolling on the flor laughing

You miss Polanski so much?

Have you washed your back.side clean and wait for him to poke you hard hard song song?
15-9-2019 11:58 AM
lvlrsSTI said:
No use one, they will attack them as well. The best is to hire New York police officers, these hooligans are scared of Angmoh masters. thumbs up

aiya, honkans well known to bully their own kind. they are afraid of even ah seng and ah char.
15-9-2019 12:44 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
aiya, honkans well known to bully their own kind. they are afraid of even ah seng and ah char.

Why sounds like you sarca on our Bananas? Big Grin
15-9-2019 11:12 AM
CHAOS said:
Our Changi Business Park already have a lot Big Grin

Ours can shoot you if don't obey Security road blocks.
Can HK gurkhas do it?
It is not about their enforcer but their lousy laws... Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Moonrab's post
The law in HK has a lot of restrictions, policemen are not allowed to shoot the protesters with real bullets, even if the protesters got caught, the court will release them the next day.

15-9-2019 1:01 PM
Moonrab said:
Ours can shoot you if don't obey Security road blocks.
Can HK gurkhas do it?
It is not about their enforcer but their lousy laws... Rolling on the flor laughing
PRC Falungong Commie Hanjians (The Dogfather, Oneworld, rat28, Schroder, ola, SAMSENGKIA, sdecww, Obamao, tiunelomo, MrMarket, p1acebo)

[Image: _daily__so_much_nope_by_powerofsin-dbplb65.gif]
15-9-2019 1:06 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
The law in HK has a lot of restrictions, policemen are not allowed to shoot the protesters with real bullets, even if the protesters got caught, the court will release them the next day.

Cannot trespass into private property or shopping mall even when there is a crime scene. So bloody stupid... Rolling on the flor laughing
For the language barrier to work, Hong Kongers have to be like wood with no expression and the Gurkhas railway enforcers must also be tone deaf too.
He is talking nonsense. Those former Gurkhas, about 1 brigade size, are in HK long enough to understand foul language. Some can even speak fluent Cantonese.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)