MUST WATCH! TRUMP@WAR: 2 topless girls show their amazing boobs to Trump in Paris
MUST SEE! Trump UTTERLY DESTROYS Jim Acosta After CNN Reporter Attacks US President

[Image: LbIrR0n.jpg]

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-ji...-announces

CNN’s Jim Acosta struggles with White House aide to keep microphone during testy Trump exchange

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnns-ji...with-trump
US is the Champion of Freedom of Speech right?

Now the President is silencing the media for asking valid questions
[+] 2 users Like Honestboy's post
8-11-2018 6:02 PM
Honestboy said:
US is the Champion of Freedom of Speech right?

Now the President is silencing the media for asking valid questions

Ah butt is also a Champion of Freedom of Speech and I have posed a few valid question to him which he refused to answer.

Does that mean ah butt is a hypocrite ? of cos not. He has every right to pick the questions he wants to answer and answer in his own time. And that goes the same for Trump and everyone else, Trump has the right to ignore questions as much as reporters have the right to ask any questions. You got a problem with that ?
[+] 1 user Likes AhMoan's post
Ah Butt must be happy knowing that you consider him on par with the US President Heart

8-11-2018 8:08 PM
AhMoan said:
Ah butt is also a Champion of Freedom of Speech and I have posed a few valid question to him which he refused to answer.

Does that mean ah butt is a hypocrite ? of cos not. He has every right to pick the questions he wants to answer and answer in his own time. And that goes the same for Trump and everyone else, Trump has the right to ignore questions as much as reporters have the right to ask any questions. You got a problem with that ?
8-11-2018 8:18 PM
Honestboy said:
Ah Butt must be happy knowing that you consider him on par with the US President Heart

I don't think so. He hates Trump.
Trump fires Jeff Sessions, names Matthew Whitaker as acting AG

Kellyanne Conway on CNN’s Acosta: You don’t put your hands on a woman

Now CNN attacks Matthew Whitaker, Trump’s Acting AG

The guy was trying to challenge the President by reasoning that Caravan is not an invasion, funny.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)