Mahathir vs Anwar showdown 2020 (Part II)...and the winner is....
Continuation from my earlier thread

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/Thread-Mahathir-...n-tomorrow

Mahathir vs Anwar Result

Mahathir 1 - Anwar 0

Mahathir came out of the Pakatan Presidential Council meeting looking rejuvenated and brimming with confidence.

He remains as PM. No expiry date.

No, he will NOT handover to anwar in May

No, he will NOT automatically handover after Apec in November

He will only THINK ABOUT IT after Apec in November.

And take note that Apec can even be cancelled, as happened before.

Anwar and his DAP allies have been silenced.

So how did he win it?

He got the support of two thirds of MPs including Umno and Pas to stay on. They all signed Statutory Declaration of support.

Now that the handover sideshow has been quashed, he can get down to cleaning up the Pakatan mess of the last 21 months.

And you can be pretty sure that a cabinet reshuffle is coming up.

Why do i say this?

Rumours circulating that DAP fellas dominate the cabinet meetings with their ridiculous ideas and Mahathir has had it with them.

In my view, he will bring in Umno and Pas people into his cabinet (UNITY GOVERNMENT) to shore up his position since they have given him their support for him to stay on as PM.

This will allow him to counter DAP dominance.
From what I gather, Mahathir made a backdoor deal with both Pas and Umno to obtain their Statutory Declaration of support. All of Pas MPs signed it. With the exception of a few in Umno (possibly Najib & his staunch allies?), all the others also signed it.

He has denied this and his press releases made it appear as if he got nothing to do with them. But that is just double talk for those familiar with Mahathirs style.

What does the deal involve? What did Mahathir promise them in exchange? Im guessing these:

#1 - Cabinet positions surely, for Umno and Pas

#2 - Mahathir will finally release the millions (billion?) Umno party funds that he freezed in May 2018 when Umno lost GE14.

#3 - Oil royalties for Kelantan under Pas, withheld earlier

#4 - Winding down of the high profile corruption trials. And that is why Jo Low will NOT return.
Even if Mahathir publicly declare and confirm that he will handover to Anwar on 13 Nov 2020, the day immediately after the APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting, he can still say he wanted to handover but the people want him to stay. So he got no choice but obey what the people want.
Anwar kena played back front sideways. Sad lah. Never learn. See who Mad prefers?
Azmin smiling....
Rumours circulating up there that something big may happen on 29 Feb
22-2-2020 12:09 PM
bw2013 said:
Rumours circulating .......

Don’t stir an empty pot lah! You wish or you know?
Why you hate DAP so much? Is it because they are Chinese?

Typical Malaysian Pig!

-—————————————————————————————————————————————

lvlrsSTI, The Mother Bitch of all communist dogs: orlando, polanski, niubee, sand, talkcover, amata, CHAOS, WhatDoYouThink, babygirl, notdumb, and many more
[Image: dogsbarking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes SAMSENGKIA's post
22-2-2020 12:09 PM
bw2013 said:
Rumours circulating up there that something big may happen on 29 Feb

yes i heard the civil servant whole world will strike on that day.
22-2-2020 8:21 AM
bw2013 said:
From what I gather, Mahathir made a backdoor deal with both Pas and Umno to obtain their Statutory Declaration of support. All of Pas MPs signed it. With the exception of a few in Umno (possibly Najib & his staunch allies?), all the others also signed it.

He has denied this and his press releases made it appear as if he got nothing to do with them. But that is just double talk for those familiar with Mahathirs style.

What does the deal involve? What did Mahathir promise them in exchange? Im guessing these:

#1 - Cabinet positions surely, for Umno and Pas

#2 - Mahathir will finally release the millions (billion?) Umno party funds that he freezed in May 2018 when Umno lost GE14.

#3 - Oil royalties for Kelantan under Pas, withheld earlier

#4 - Winding down of the high profile corruption trials. And that is why Jo Low will NOT return.

got a WhatsApp on this too.
that's why, wherever you're from,
never trust politicians.
Clearly the old man has had his way as usual.
He has successfully removed Jib
He will create new UMNO with new head
Anwar would still be daydreaming
The people would be wondering how come a country can be run by just one man
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)