Major PMD retailers to control sales to under-16s in wake of accidents
[Image: 792737.jpeg]

The retailers also said they will not modify or enhance PMDs in a way that would affect the electrical systems of the devices.. Read more at straitstimes.com.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/t...-accidents
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
So far those who broke law are age 18 to 45....trust me. Ban will be good for SG. MRT can earn more 9cts too when those idiots take MRT to deliver their over priced Breadtalk coffee.
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like David Rasif's post
Wayang only.
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
[+] 2 users Like Oneworld's post
hey, it's easy to breach it man! just like cigarettes..
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post
Do you think that the youngsters are hiding their PMDs from their parents ?
Obviously not.
Obviously the parents approve of them riding the PMDs.
So this rule will not make any difference . They'll just get an adult to accompany them to buy one
[+] 2 users Like ahnya's post
Wayang only. These are profiteers who want to make money.

"The retailers also said they will not modify or enhance PMDs in a way that would affect the electrical systems of the devices."

So are they admitting that they have been doing these modications in the past?
[+] 3 users Like LauHiLo's post
They will pass any Modification needed to a Shop under a Ah tiong Name for modification and in return earn a Commission for the business rendered. U think they so Kind Hearted ?
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
Yes ... its all BS controlling sales to under 16.
I hope the PMDs knock down these sellers father mother children render them disable or worst

9-10-2019 9:19 PM
David Rasif said:
So far those who broke law are age 18 to 45....trust me. Ban will be good for SG. MRT can earn more 9cts too when those idiots take MRT to deliver their over priced Breadtalk coffee.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
Lol Did ban of cigarette sales to under 18 worked? Give me a break... Such useless law who is going to enforce? Just like illegal vice sweep only arresting the ktv* freelance gals... You serious about it, you nap the guys and post their photos on newspapers.

Anything less than dealing with issues seriously, is actually insulting the people you are responsible for.
9-10-2019 9:19 PM
David Rasif said:

Retailers are pretending and trying to act like good corporate citizens, knowing fully well that customers aged 16 and below are also nil. They might as well say they don't and won't sell pmds to kindergarten kids.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)