Malaysia rejects call to release Vietnamese woman
15-3-2019 5:25 PM
milo178 said:
You explained 2 and 3. Did you conveniently left out 1?

you were too lazy to read what i said about Equanimity
14-3-2019 8:34 PM
debono said:
Just because Indonesia are abang adek with Malaysia, the accused is set free. The Viet bu don't have this privilege....... Angry Angry Angry

Rubber stamp court, what can you expect? When wanted to nail Anwar, they can go look for Anwar's sperm by bring the big mattress to the court. When they don't feel like doing anything, even a stupid aeroplane could go missing. Now you know why Malaysia can never improve.
Found a telegram channel that provides news update.
https://t.me/sgmarketupdates
[+] 2 users Like doraemon's post
15-3-2019 6:14 PM
doraemon said:
Rubber stamp court, what can you expect? When wanted to nail Anwar, they can go look for Anwar's sperm by bring the big mattress to the court. When they don't feel like doing anything, even a stupid aeroplane could go missing. Now you know why Malaysia can never improve.

Instead of improving, they are moving backwards. It's chinese that can move m'sia forward. Without chinese, they wud hv nothing to eat.
[+] 1 user Likes gemstar's post
14-3-2019 8:39 PM
debono said:
In a democratic world, the law is supposed to be fair and unbias....... Crying Crying Crying Crying

They won't dare to do it to USA n China citizens. If that really happens, both countries will sanctioned them until their pants drop.
15-3-2019 2:22 PM
sticw said:
Is it because I'm not Malay?

Because Attorney General is not a Malay
Unfair lah 97
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
15-3-2019 8:34 PM
EXBB said:
Unfair lah 97

go n die lah Ugly004
why you don't stay in imhand don't take medicine. you want to be roated pig.

[Image: mzOuB5T.jpg]
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
My bad.

1 meaning 3. Are you missing out on explaining 3?

15-3-2019 5:47 PM
bw2013 said:
you were too lazy to read what i said about Equanimity
15-3-2019 10:22 PM
milo178 said:
Or r u trying to divert away from explaining 1?

.. i cut and paste make it convenient for you

14-3-2019 11:12 PM
bw2013 said:
Remember that Dr M made a personal call to Jokowi last year to release Equanimity yatch from custody of Indonesian police.

The Equanimity yatch is the contentious luxury ship that Pakatan and the US DOJ accused Jho Low of buying using 1MDB money where Najib is being implicated through a farcical trial by social media.

The release of the Equanimity from Indonesian custody was illegal because it bypassed Indonesian laws. It was akin to piracy, greased by political expediency.

The release of this Indonesia suspect may or may not have anything to do with the release of Equanimity. But it opens a can of worms.

That is not all there is to it. Read on.

A certain Nik Faishal, currently hiding in Indonesia is the main suspect for the SRC case that Najib is being charged with.

Why isn't he extradited by the Pakatan govmt? What's the deal here? The answer to this may never be known. But Nik Faishal must return to Malaysia as key witness to the case for Najib to prove his innocence.
15-3-2019 12:59 PM
bw2013 said:
2 a consequence of 1 seems proven by the Nik Faishal non-extradition.

3 is not a consequence of either 1 or 2 nor a factor of each. 3 has no relevance to 1 or 2 in as far as Nik Faishal is concerned.

are you confused aready?

Your 2 explains 1 and 2.

But ur 3 does not explain 3
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)