Spore are way ahead of them.
No doubt.
Now, we are using unmanned drone....
10-8-2018 7:50 AM
hfourhappy said:
Spore are way ahead of them.
No doubt.
Now, we are using unmanned drone....

Why say Sg way ahead when report mentioned 'ranked Malaysia in fifth out of nine countries in Southeast Asia, ahead of Philippines, Singapore, Cambodia and Laos'.
10-8-2018 7:54 AM
dumb1 said:
Why say Sg way ahead when report mentioned 'ranked Malaysia in fifth out of nine countries in Southeast Asia, ahead of Philippines, Singapore, Cambodia and Laos'.

If I am not wrong, they have only 4 ready fighter jets that are operational....how to be rank above us?
Seat haven’t warm, already thinking how to spend billions..
10-8-2018 7:54 AM
dumb1 said:

let me educate you.
First, you have to watch more YouTube and read more military report. And you have to know what we have and what they have. And you also need to know these report how they report Rolling on the flor laughing

Then you will realize most luan luan lai.
They ignore quality of weapons, training, modernization and efficiency.

Population, land size end up the deciding factor if all half fight. Laughing
Mudland mig29 not useable got count?
Rolling on the flor laughing
Thai and indon have some old F16A/B, compare to our upgraded C/D block 52+, what you think?

Oh Thai F16 given by who you know? Rolling on the flor laughing
10-8-2018 7:56 AM
hfourhappy said:
If I am not wrong, they have only 4 ready fighter jets that are operational....how to be rank above us?

Population, land size and supply support are taken as main factors in report... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Moonrab's post
hfourhappy said:

Only 4? That must be a joke.
hfourhappy said:

Talk down his own defences so he can start spending the billions which he opposed the previous government when he was the oppie which caused the state of this terrible affair in their defense.

The new PH government was elected on the back of discrediting the BN government. Hate politics. They have to continue the blame game to maintain their one upmanship. They blame everything but themselves including failure to fulfill the 100day manifesto.

Prices have not come down in spite of Zero GST. When SST kick in, shopkeepers will point their fingers at SST to raise prices further. Right now many average Malaysians cannot even afford a bottle of Nutella.

But there will come a day when the ppl will get sick n tired of this blaming as their lives did not improve and the SST start to bite hard. From the social media comments we can already see that this reversal trend has started.

Anwar is preparing for the day when this happens where the ppl will start to realise what they have got themselves into. He goes around to garner support from the Kings and Sultan, as the fallback to Malay voters.
They probably feel that they dont really need such defense.
Probably they place _____ everything above them (politics, defense,etc).
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)