Malaysian defence assets worst in Southeast Asia, says Mat Sabu
10-8-2018 5:14 PM
hfourhappy said:
They probably feel that they dont really need such defense.
Probably they place _____ everything above them (politics, defense,etc).

They cannot take thing for granted too...

Malaysia rejects proposal by Philippine government committee to claim Sabah as '13th federal state'

Malaysia's Foreign Minister Anifah Aman speaks at a news conference, on the eve of the

31 Jan 2018 07:17PM

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia on Wednesday (Jan 31) rejected a proposal by a member of a Filipino government committee to amend the Philippine Constitution to include Sabah as the "13th federal state" of the Philippines.
10-8-2018 5:57 PM
Moonrab said:
They cannot take thing for granted too...

Malaysia rejects proposal by Philippine government committee to claim Sabah as '13th federal state'

Malaysia's Foreign Minister Anifah Aman speaks at a news conference, on the eve of the

31 Jan 2018 07:17PM

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia on Wednesday (Jan 31) rejected a proposal by a member of a Filipino government committee to amend the Philippine Constitution to include Sabah as the "13th federal state" of the Philippines.

I suspect the federal government, does not have much control over Sabah, which located so far away from the capital KL................no wonder the Philippines wants to annex Sabah as their 13th federal state of the Philippines.............
Aiya pinoy so weak.....
10-8-2018 7:37 AM
Honestboy said:
The previous defence minister is Ah Jib’s Cousin right?

ASSETS INCL THIS MUD TOO...TOO DUMB TO KNOW HE IS SHOOTING HIMSELF. BODOH
The was one retard in this forum always said mudland MLRS good enough to give SG hell

Heard they rocket max range is 16km?

are they gona park the rocket at Forest City? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
That rotten “century” egg, whatever mudland also better, even Mudland’s sh%t also he said smells better Spore..

10-8-2018 8:05 PM
finind said:
The was one retard in this forum always said mudland MLRS good enough to give SG hell

Heard they rocket max range is 16km?

are they gona park the rocket as Forest City? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
The former defence ministar is actually a useless man, only know how to point a keris up into the air and defend only the malays. So the defence budget go to where? You know and I know enuf
10-8-2018 7:40 AM
hfourhappy said:
Is it true that they have only 4 fighter jets that is operational....I mean able to fly and attack.
The rest got problems....
Meaning only 4...??
Is it true?

4 refers Su30 which has no budget
but not included F-18, which they upgrade last year
https://www.nst.com.my/news/exclusive/20...fs-hornets

Current minister like his big boss like paint black on previous administration. Big Grin

But it's true they lack money, defense budget was cut since 2015 to reduce deficit.

Do not listen without understanding like..many here Laughing
10-8-2018 6:45 PM
finind said:
Aiya pinoy so weak.....

Precisely. Weak but still dare to challenge mudland..
This shows how powerful is mudland..Cool
10-8-2018 6:10 PM
debono said:
I suspect the federal government, does not have much control over Sabah, which located so far away from the capital KL................no wonder the Philippines wants to annex Sabah as their 13th federal state of the Philippines.............

Well China is not too far away with their man made island... Big Grin
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)