Malaysian govt mulls measures to protect ringgit again
[Image: 724768.jpeg]

PUTRAJAYA - The government may impose measures to protect the ringgit again if speculators continue to attack the currency, says the Prime Minister. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad (pic) said the ringgit must be protected from devaluation by speculators. The ringgit's depreciation cou­ld be halted by fixing its value, he suggested. (But) this will go against the rest of the world, as they believe it is not right to fix the value of ringgit. "But Malaysia cannot allow the market and ringgit to decline and depreciate further due to attacks by currency speculators.

https://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/malaysi...ggit-again

Who is attacking Ringgit other than himself?

He is badmouthing his own county everyday on global media by saying Malaysia is going bankrupt..Bossku stolen billion. Cancelling all the projects because Malaysia has no money..

Of course Ringgit will be affected right? Now he wants to point finger to his imaginary speculator
[+] 1 user Likes Honestboy's post
History repeating itself ?
People see him also frightened by him.
[Image: vVfU7XR.jpg]

Not me 050
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
I think Mr. Panda is not happy with the ECRL nego result

[Image: S7wMXPl.png]
15-4-2019 10:15 PM
polanski said:
[Image: 724768.jpeg]

PUTRAJAYA - The government may impose measures to protect the ringgit again if speculators continue to attack the currency, says the Prime Minister. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad (pic) said the ringgit must be protected from devaluation by speculators. The ringgit's depreciation cou­ld be halted by fixing its value, he suggested. (But) this will go against the rest of the world, as they believe it is not right to fix the value of ringgit. "But Malaysia cannot allow the market and ringgit to decline and depreciate further due to attacks by currency speculators.

https://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/malaysi...ggit-again

Mission possible
Better exit before he impose capital control again.
Yeah boy, you maybe right.
If he does that, what will happen. Fix it at S$1= 3RM?

16-4-2019 9:44 AM
sudoku said:
Better exit before he impose capital control again.
better pull out your equity investment or other investments committed over there or else the money will be locked .. Crying
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)