Man eats leftovers in coffeeshops
Crying
If get sick then spend more right?
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly [email protected] witch...scared + jealous of what?
16-7-2019 10:58 AM
wulala said:
fully agree. the main wastage doesn't comes from consumers, but more from big F&B like buffet, bread.. etc

It's difficult to avoid because nobody can tell how many paxs there will be. It's the same with public buses and mrt trains. Would it not be better for the environment, less carbon foot print, if all public transport have full loads? How many times have we seen half empty or 90% empty buses at night?

How about private cars? One driver and empty seats enough for 3 other passengers?

Cinemas not operating full house?

Wastages are found in many areas, besides food...
16-7-2019 11:04 AM
OLT said:
lol not ask u to eat la.. why u vomit...

Laughing

[Image: giphy.gif]
16-7-2019 11:05 AM
oldbird said:
i had seen a few cases ...at rochor hc....dover coffee shop....smith road/chinatown hc...

usually the cleaner took those unfinished foods/drinks to a side n quietly ate them...

dunsee

Let me see it these ways:

(1) They are earning very little. A dollar spent is a dollar less. Such is their motto in life, when money is in short supply. They try to save every penny. Many elderly people grew up in poverty and to them, this is food. Can be eaten! Don't waste.

(2) If the cleaner is elderly, he might just think of the customers as his children. Cleaner 65, the customer 25 or even 35? What is there for him to be scared of? Germs? I think the one with the germs could be the cleaner, not the young man or woman.

(3) Suppose a young woman, aged 22, looking like Nutella, says "Uncle, lu ai muak muak mai" (Do you want to kiss with me), do you think the cleaner uncle would say mlmlwml, wa kia lu wu germs leh! (Nonono, I scared your mouth got germs). So what is the problem with eating leftovers?
i oso saw before beggars gorging leftovers at hc...but few....more often those elderly folks

esp cleaners..ate the leftover portion..untouched parts....not anyhow hoot hor..

maybe its a big waste to them..sayang...le

or cant afford them??

dizzy
waitresses at famous and expensive restaurant also eat leftover leh.

a relative work part time in famous restaurant, every day bring home left over lobster, sharkfin soup, alaska crab, abalone etc.

now I also eat leftover food given by relative.
Free alaska king crab ..... thumbs up

Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Laughing
16-7-2019 11:38 AM
YOLORANT said:
waitresses at famous and expensive restaurant also eat leftover leh.

a relative work part time in famous restaurant, every day bring home left over lobster, sharkfin soup, alaska crab, abalone etc.

now I also eat leftover food given by relative.
Free alaska king crab ..... thumbs up

Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Laughing

This one is called 'High Class Left Over Food'.
Laughing
If see any hungry poor eating left over
Buy food for them.
[Image: B2ng2bS.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
16-7-2019 11:09 AM
Schroder said:
It's difficult to avoid because nobody can tell how many paxs there will be. It's the same with public buses and mrt trains. Would it not be better for the environment, less carbon foot print, if all public transport have full loads? How many times have we seen half empty or 90% empty buses at night?

How about private cars? One driver and empty seats enough for 3 other passengers?

Cinemas not operating full house?

Wastages are found in many areas, besides food...

we are discussing on consumption of left over food vs health. don't bother about the different types of wastage. my example of food wastage is to support my views on consuming left over food vs health.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)