Man loses $75,000 from Google advertising
Not every advertising channel will work for everyone. I’ve spent $100,000+ on Google advertising and only made back $25,000. If you do the math, that’s not good

Read more: https://dangerousmother.com
Like it. Share it on the internet/forums etc...
advertise what
21-1-2019 11:11 AM
niubee said:
advertise what
Think is cut open coconuts

Lol
what goes around comes around
I once read a article of a global consumer MNC doing google or FB ads... in the tune of few hundreds millions per year.

They decided to cut off google or FB ads and the revenue didn't change much. Meaning Google/FB ads doesn't help much in increase sales.
the ads must be related to somethings useful, to attract the right audience. else its a waste of money

many things really need good ads in order to sell
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
People google for their own consumption.
Returns from advertising are not easily computed in terms of dollars and cents.
21-1-2019 11:20 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
the ads must be related to somethings useful, to attract the right audience. else its a waste of money. many things really need good ads in order to sell

I see advertisements for "Jeep Compass" SUV car. They show the SUV car driving around the country. Good design. Jeep is reputed name. That way, if the product is good there is no need for those models, celebrities and woman next to a car in advertisements.

When I have money, I will buy Jeep Compass SUV thumbs up
21-1-2019 11:18 AM
niubee said:
I once read a article of a global consumer MNC doing google or FB ads... in the tune of few hundreds millions per year. They decided to cut off google or FB ads and the revenue didn't change much. Meaning Google/FB ads doesn't help much in increase sales.

150 of Fortune 500 companies have closed down since 2006. Google and Facebook could be next
Cannot quite understand TS's post. One can know how much one has to pay for the ad cost and one can always control the cost through a budget control.. but how do one know how much one will make from advertising in google? Is google providing such statistic and how do they do it?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)