Mandarin Garden seeks en bloc $2.9B biggest on record.
[Image: o881qGt.jpg]
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Strange that property in east not prime can fetch such a massive price.

Each owner gets $2.9M price of a landed property.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post
16-3-2019 6:17 AM
sgbuffett said:

no not strange at all. major transformation in the east. only mere mortal coolies have no idea. $2.9M is too cheap. They should sell only above $3M
Happy
sgbuffett said:

dun believe see later, only after once they enblocked. Like in the 80s, the MRT news will break the press.
Happy
sgbuffett said:

Developers and the owners are both tahan and tong on their side, all before the news break.
Happy
sgbuffett said:

During the late 70s, so many bang balls for selling their properties in Victoria Street. Look at that place now...super developed. I think your grandfather could be one of the sellers, that is why today u r a coolie lor. My grandpa smarter refused to sell until mid 80s.
Happy
not yet a done deal but the thread title is misleading
16-3-2019 7:25 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
not yet a done deal but the thread title is misleading
Yalor bro you are correct, Mandarin garden cannot get 80% so they are raising the reserve price to induce more SP to sign before the expire date of 1 year from the date of the first signature.
After July 18 the enbloc fever already gone, they are plenty cheaper and good location to choose no stupid developers will take such a big risk tender a almost 3 billions land, plus 15% Absd and plus another few hundred millions to top up the land to 99 yrs.

Plenty of cheaoer GLS with high plot ratio throw out by the govt to make money for their expensive ti maintain minitries n evil services
No way govt will allow a small grp of people make a huge sum of money, got money to make will go to the govt.
sgbuffett said:

now you hv modified the title, but yr post is still no right.

fetch? shd be ask lah, ah butt.
16-3-2019 7:46 AM
Oldman said:
Yalor bro you are correct, Mandarin garden cannot get 80% so they are raising the reserve price to induce more SP to sign before the expire date of 1 year from the date of the first signature.
After July 18 the enbloc fever already gone, they are plenty cheaper and good location to choose no stupid developers will take such a big risk tender a almost 3 billions land, plus 15% Absd and plus another few hundred millions to top up the land to 99 yrs.

Plenty of cheaoer GLS with high plot ratio throw out by the govt to make money for their expensive ti maintain minitries n evil services
No way govt will allow a small grp of people make a huge sum of money, got money to make will go to the govt.

Braddell View, with a bigger land space of more than one million squares feet sitting on toprof a hill away from main roads , next to Singapore Prime schools-Raffles Girls School and Raffles tnstitution, and nears to three MRT is going for $2.08 billion only. Either Braddell View has a lousy marketing agent or Mandarin Gardens has a fantastic marketing agent
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)