Massive swarm of locusts plagues Mecca
12-1-2019 9:46 PM
polanski said:
How come mus.lim countries don't want to take in mus.lim migrants?

How come it become the problem of China?

Did China invade Arab countries to create the wave of migrants?

mus.lim country is not meddling in other mus.lim country.
If china can benefit from other countries from trade and other , they should follow them and take the migrants at least African .Trump is right imposing trade war.
12-1-2019 10:23 PM
Fortune said:
mus.lim country is not meddling in other mus.lim country.
If china can benefit from other countries from trade and other , they should follow them and take the migrants at least African .Trump is right imposing trade war.

You mean only China benefits from other countries from trade?

That is very interesting!

Do you mean ALL countries which trade with China are losing out and are not happy to trade with China?

Has China been forcing them to trade with China?

mus.lim countries are not meddling in other mus.lim countries? What has Saudi been doing in Yemen? What have Turkey and Iran been doing in Syria?
12-1-2019 9:37 PM
Fortune said:
Must be telling mus.lim to migrate to china and north Korea , I/o other countries.

Trump & UN must force china ALSO to accept mus.lim,African and all other migrant .

But Mus.lim, africans love to migrant to US. Cause US say it is land of freedom.
12-1-2019 10:20 PM
Tangsen said:
Before judgment day, the 2nd Coming lah.

You mean the return of the son of Mary to fulfill the prophecy of him being the Messiah?

On that day, he will tell some Christians, "Get away from me!". Which ones do you think?
When that day comes, we will then know.

12-1-2019 10:30 PM
AliImran said:
You mean the return of the son of Mary to fulfill the prophecy of him being the Messiah?

On that day, he will tell some Christians, "Get away from me!". Which ones do you think?
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
12-1-2019 10:30 PM
AliImran said:

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

Do the right thing before it is too late
12-1-2019 10:50 PM
Better_Check said:
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

Then so many saints do what? 050
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post
12-1-2019 10:50 PM
Better_Check said:

So listen to the Messiah.

The Messiah taught people to worship the ONE Creator, not three gods.
My buddy Yanghua is here!
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
13-1-2019 1:55 PM
Obamao said:
My buddy Yanghua is here!

Smickno?

That would be a nice meet.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)