May I know which idiot designed the Polar drink grass jelly cap ?
Aluminium foil very toxic
Most bottles like milk, fruit juice have it to keep it fresh?
Mineral water bottle don’t have it
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
18-10-2020 9:38 AM
Sim Tian said:
Many thanks to brothers here...very good suggestions!

If you look closely at those ah peks sitting in coffee shops and hawker centres, a lot of them keep one finger nail slightly longer. This is used to dig their nose and occasionally the ear as well. If you ask politely, I am sure they would not mind poking the aluminum foil with their finger nail...just say, Uncle, I want to drink Pokka, can you pechah this aluminum covering for me? Happy
[+] 1 user Likes Yanghua's post
18-10-2020 9:46 AM
Yanghua said:
If you look closely at those ah peks sitting in coffee shops and hawker centres, a lot of them keep one finger nail slightly longer. This is used to dig their nose and occasionally the ear as well. If you ask politely, I am sure they would not mind poking the aluminum foil with their finger nail...just say, Uncle, I want to drink Pokka, can you pechah this aluminum covering for me? Happy

Good idea thumbs up
18-10-2020 1:40 PM
Sim Tian said:
Good idea thumbs up

This is rather unhygienic. Just use the drinks cap as mentioned earlier will be good enough. We are educated people use our common sense and things that are available.

If you have your keys with you, that can be a tools too. Our finger nails has some bacteria that we can’t see them. Why risk yourself with an upset stomach?
18-10-2020 9:44 AM
Lukongsimi said:
Aluminium foil very toxic
Most bottles like milk, fruit juice have it to keep it fresh?
Mineral water bottle don’t have it

that could be one of the causes in the rapid rise in dementia.
18-10-2020 2:00 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:

walaneh! shock
Bro, many people also wrap sweet potatoes in aluminium foils to barbecue one mah! Worried
You don't know meh? Thinking
18-10-2020 2:00 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:

Wet curry powder also wrapped in aluminium foils
Chicken stewed in aluminium foil
Cake baked in aluminium foil...
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post
If u can produce a mouthful of saliva can use to disinfect your for finger n pry open d layer... ready to drink
The Aluminum foil is to prevent oxygen from entering into the drinks to prevent the drinks from turning bad. That what I read. The size of the foil one the packaging is small and would need to consume a lot to get our body to contaminate with the problem.

Unless we consume a lot then the possible to get those symptoms mentioned by the medical report....
18-10-2020 2:10 PM
Lukongsimi said:
Wet curry powder also wrapped in aluminium foils
Chicken stewed in aluminium foil
Cake baked in aluminium foil...

18-10-2020 2:07 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, many people also wrap sweet potatoes in aluminium foils to barbecue one mah! Worried
You don't know meh? Thinking

actually quite a lot 铺天盖地。its compounds are aso used in making crispy foods like you za guai, 蝴蝶饼,and some fried chicken wings ...
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)