Microsoft Discontinues Iconic Games Solitaire and Backgammon
[Image: Microsoft-Discontinues-Iconic-Games-Soli...1020&ssl=1]

Microsoft has announced that the company is discontinuing Internet Games which have been associated with Windows for the last 21 years.

https://www.digitalphablet.com/microsoft...ackgammon/
[Image: giphy.gif]
sayang lah, all these games very nice, esp the pinball space cadet. Crying

what's so difficult to port them to new OS? giveup
Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself, the storm will pass.
still got pple play these games meh...
12-7-2019 3:25 PM
OLT said:
That's my favourite. I used to play when I have issues to resolve. The game puts me into oblivion after a while of playing and my mind freeze into stillness. .... Laughing

12-7-2019 3:38 PM
Huliwang said:
That's my favourite. I used to play when I have issues to resolve. The game puts me into oblivion after a while of playing and my mind freeze into stillness. .... Laughing

dat was last time ba.. nowadays pple surf taobao, qoo10, sg talk... fb etc

Big Grin Big Grin
12-7-2019 3:25 PM
OLT said:

Last time me wasted much of my life-span when free to play, until they didn't port the games over. thumbs up

Now in win10 solitaire very dull-looking.

Most likely, they want people to pay subcriptions to play them now, that's why win10 was free.
Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself, the storm will pass.
12-7-2019 3:47 PM
OLT said:
dat was last time ba.. nowadays pple surf taobao, qoo10, sg talk... fb etc

Big Grin Big Grin
All these sites different from playing solitare lah. Only solitare can still the mind, whereas the rest puts more stress on the mind when you talked to Sorhai35 or Omnipopo...... Laughing

what about minesweeper?
12-7-2019 3:51 PM
Huliwang said:
All these sites different from playing solitare lah. Only solitare can still the mind, whereas the rest puts more stress on the mind when you talked to Sorhai35 or Omnipopo...... Laughing

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing dat's why these 2 are in my ignore list.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)