More Questions on Hyflux
One question just came to my mind.

Why the External Auditors did not express their opinion or concern in the year end 2017 audit that Hyflux may not be able to redeem at the 1st call for the preference shares or would be unable to service the interest repayment.?

Would they not know Hyflux cash position?
[+] 2 users Like sudoku's post
13-5-2019 8:21 PM
sudoku said:

Why the External Auditors did not express their opinion or concern in the year end 2017 audit that Hyflux may not be able to redeem at the 1st call for the preference shares or would be unable to service the interest repayment.?

In our opinion, we certified that Hyflux is about to run road....
sudoku said:

Who pay the audit fee?
sudoku said:

Are auditors supposed to make such predictions? ....... Thinking

Auditors sometimes that their opinion about a company ability to operate as a concern.

They need to know how much cash on hand the company has at year end.
14-5-2019 6:01 AM
sudoku said:
Auditors sometimes that their opinion about a company ability to operate as a concern.

They need to know how much cash on hand the company has at year end.
Then wat happen ? 127fs4573872
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Auditor last time DMX also don't say anything for many years till things explosed...DMX also no action taken.....
You want business every year just keep quiet loh...
14-5-2019 1:33 AM
Huliwang said:
Are auditors supposed to make such predictions? ....... Thinking

Read Auditors opinion on (Libra Group) YC group uploaded to SGX website on 15 May.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)