More pineapples from Taiwan- so exciting !
8-4-2021 2:13 PM
Cityhantam said:
[Image: gXXTemk.jpg]

还跃跃欲试? really daft until no cure
The damage control is really lousy.. If you buy a rotten fruit previously, you probably won't want to try your luck again from the same seller..

Taiwan should have try to salvage their reputation by either selling cheap for this batch to regain confidence, or say the proceed of this batch sales will go to charity (aka Taiwan govt foot the bill).

So, not buying for me..
8-4-2021 3:42 PM
ArielCasper said:
The damage control is really lousy.. If you buy a rotten fruit previously, you probably won't want to try your luck again from the same seller..

Taiwan should have try to salvage their reputation by either selling cheap for this batch to regain confidence, or say the proceed of this batch sales will go to charity (aka Taiwan govt foot the bill).

So, not buying for me..

...... this 12ton is supposed to be FOC. if need to pay who want?
8-4-2021 12:30 PM
halfblur said:
[Image: 1009903.jpeg]

Taiwan will make it up to Singapore consumers by sending another 12,000kg worth of pineapples.

https://mothership.sg/2021/04/taiwan-bla...les-sorry/

I think we better sit up when China says there's health concerns with Taiwan fruits.. Japanese also ban Taiwan fruits lately...

台灣鳳梨又被新加坡舉報黑心 國台辦根本先知!農委卻在扯大陸?|寒國人
What the .... canned pineapples are fresher?!
Just avoid buying ! Do not buy !
if such things come from mainland china, duno what flgdogs wud say
8-4-2021 4:10 PM
OLT said:
...... this 12ton is supposed to be FOC. if need to pay who want?

why given to ntuc free?

taiwan is barking up the wrong tree.

ntuc already made money by selling the rotton pineapple.

should give the free pineapple to those who bought earlier, but how?
8-4-2021 4:31 PM
sticw said:
I think we better sit up when China says there's health concerns with Taiwan fruits.. Japanese also ban Taiwan fruits lately...

China just banned Taiwan mangoes because more than 10x allowable fungicides/pesticides were found. Japan also banned bananas very recently for similar reasons (10x). Think better avoid. Not sure singapore checks for fungicides/pesticides level.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)