More pineapples from Taiwan- so exciting !
8-4-2021 4:10 PM
OLT said:
...... this 12ton is supposed to be FOC. if need to pay who want?

FOC? Any source ?
8-4-2021 4:10 PM
OLT said:
...... this 12ton is supposed to be FOC. if need to pay who want?
The article didn't say it is FOC.. Is it FOC??
8-4-2021 12:30 PM
halfblur said:
[Image: 1009903.jpeg]

Taiwan will make it up to Singapore consumers by sending another 12,000kg worth of pineapples.

https://mothership.sg/2021/04/taiwan-bla...les-sorry/

Taiwan fruits all kena vaccinated type lah ..not nice ..
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
8-4-2021 6:35 PM
halfblur said:
FOC? Any source ?

8-4-2021 9:19 PM
ArielCasper said:
The article didn't say it is FOC.. Is it FOC??

erm... it's defective goods mah. taiwan claim it's their storage issue. of coz it's for compensation wat.

if u are ntuc, taiwan say send u 12ton pineapple but u need to pay. u will buy?
9-4-2021 8:47 AM
OLT said:
erm... it's defective goods mah. taiwan claim it's their storage issue. of coz it's for compensation wat.

It could be on consignment as well. That's why I say I won't pay for 2nd try until reputation is restored. Anyway, we shall see
For pineapple, it is too far away from Taiwan to Singapore unless they are air-flown here. The ripe ones will be delivered to Japan. Here you will get the pluck before ripe ones. If the outer cover is orange in colour, it will be ripe. Then they are sweet.
Better to avoid pienapple related products for time being Thinking
9-4-2021 10:06 AM
theold said:
For pineapple, it is too far away from Taiwan to Singapore unless they are air-flown here. The ripe ones will be delivered to Japan. Here you will get the pluck before ripe ones. If the outer cover is orange in colour, it will be ripe. Then they are sweet.

Sure, but why take the risk at all? Just buy from usual source, much cheaper also.
First time you buy expensive pineapples, you can claim to be atas. Second time you buy, you are gundu
[+] 1 user Likes halfblur's post
9-4-2021 10:07 AM
Galilo_l said:
Better to avoid pienapple related products for time being Thinking

That is a good advice..... notworthy thumbs up
9-4-2021 8:47 AM
OLT said:

9-4-2021 10:03 AM
ArielCasper said:
It could be on consignment as well. That's why I say I won't pay for 2nd try until reputation is restored. Anyway, we shall see

If ntuc had brought these pineapples and they are rotten at the core, then ntuc don't need to pay. I think these pineapples are kept in an non-airconditioned container, but they should be kept in a refrigerated container ..... notworthy thumbs up
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)