My Ex Boss is now a Grab Driver!
19-7-2019 11:32 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
He is a bankrupt and I don't want to give him opportunities to borrow money from me leh as he is under no legal obligation to return or repay the money to me. Worried

Treeswing

Bro, money is yours, nobody can force you to give money to your friends or strangers.
You have the legal rights to say NO to them.
They have no legal rights to say You must lend to me.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
I am not sure because I never asked him when I last met him about 2 years ago.

Treeswing

19-7-2019 11:29 AM
Blin said:
b4 his bankrubbed his main door changed how many time.
19-7-2019 10:54 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Just now as I was walking back to my flat after buying breakfast, someone called out my name and when I turned around, I saw my ex-boss waving at me from his Pte Hire vehicle (Toyota Vios) as he is now a Grab driver. Surprised He voluntarily filed for bankruptcy 1.5 years ago because he was unable to repay his $200K credit cards bills which he incurred because of gambling and from fathering a son with his 36 yrs old Vietcong mistress and trying to maintain 2 families at the same time. dizzy He was running a property management company as the boss and I was doing ad hoc project work for him every now and then as we had known each other for 21 years.

Treeswing

Sound like he is you.
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes David Rasif's post
19-7-2019 11:32 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
He is a bankrupt and I don't want to give him opportunities to borrow money from me leh as he is under no legal obligation to return or repay the money to me. Worried

Treeswing

But you filthy rich leh
I am not rich. There is a big difference between being rich and being financially stable.

Treeswing

19-7-2019 11:36 AM
sticw said:
But you filthy rich leh
You are right. It could easily have been me. But heng that I am not in his shoes.

Treeswing

19-7-2019 11:35 AM
David Rasif said:
Sound like he is you.
19-7-2019 11:50 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
You are right. It could easily have been me. But heng that I am not in his shoes.

Treeswing

Ya, he has kids to take care. You fark others' wives. Lol
19-7-2019 10:54 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Just now as I was walking back to my flat after buying breakfast, someone called out my name and when I turned around, I saw my ex-boss waving at me from his Pte Hire vehicle (Toyota Vios) as he is now a Grab driver. Surprised He voluntarily filed for bankruptcy 1.5 years ago because he was unable to repay his $200K credit cards bills which he incurred because of gambling and from fathering a son with his 36 yrs old Vietcong mistress and trying to maintain 2 families at the same time. dizzy He was running a property management company as the boss and I was doing ad hoc project work for him every now and then as we had known each other for 21 years.

Treeswing

don't alway focus simple english, to use your brain to think. Rolling on the flor laughing
sukas 76, my dihonest sonson. Laughing

can it link to the the cpf mimum sum that make him bankrup. Geek Big Grin

merikita, i have a son call dishonest boy.

[Image: EWAnTR7.jpg]
do you know how to wrtie this animal in simple chinese tongue

you whine every date on citizen. for what purpose. Tongue sticking out

for mighty god belief take place thru god and ghost story.
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
I think we should count our blessings.

The ability to drive Grab, is a blessing.
19-7-2019 11:50 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Treeswing
Your boss d¡ck is too Ichi Big smile
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)