My accident
9-2-2019 12:31 AM
p1acebo said:
Is that Indian music? Big smile

No lah.
Are you hurt? If you are hurt or if you feel unwell in anyway, you should go see the doctor tomorrow morning. Any injury should be highlighted during investigation.
9-2-2019 12:25 AM
Melo_Melo said:
If you look at the light, going straight is red.
Turning is green.
That driver beat the red light.....

make the police report oready? do that before the other play punk
& file your video with the police
chat with police & if need be i think the police have the bigger camera record cannot run wan, traffic light with camera u noe
if u're right i think u can even make insurance claim (for the other fellow to pay)
& ditto with number cruncher take care of your injuries if any better be safe than sorry
oso notify your insurer don't forget otherwise later cannot claim etc
Laughing
[+] 2 users Like ag88's post
9-2-2019 12:33 AM
NumberCruncher said:
Are you hurt? If you are hurt or if you feel unwell in anyway, you should go see the doctor tomorrow morning. Any injury should be highlighted during investigation.

Yes, go to those restructured hospitals eg NUH A&E. Check for injury. Even if don’t have, say you got headache etc. Minimum 3 days MC. Not that you want the MC, but it helps to bolster your case against him.

Confirm pow chiak.
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post
Don't want lah.
Already the driver sure kena jialat beating the red light, and I was very safe inside my truck.
Lucky I stop if not he sure ram into my front.
Now only the headlight a bit cracked.....
Anyway thanks for the concern.
I was only a bit shock from the accident.........
9-2-2019 12:41 AM
Melo_Melo said:
Anyway thanks for the concern.
I was only a bit shock from the accident.........

Yes you did the correct thing by filing a police report. You never know what the other party is going to allege.
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
i think the protocol for accident is must stop and exchange details even if no injuries
hit-n-run can kena or-gong jialat u noe
not sure y that fellow in so much hurry
Laughing
9-2-2019 12:36 AM
p1acebo said:
Yes, go to those restructured hospitals eg NUH A&E. Check for injury. Even if don’t have, say you got headache etc. Minimum 3 days MC. Not that you want the MC, but it helps to bolster your case against him.

Confirm pow chiak.

thumbs up thumbs up Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes NumberCruncher's post
Nowadays road becoming dangerous......
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)