NEW NUS s.ex SCANDAL!! MOE SCHOLAR ALLEDGEDLY SEXUALLY GROOM NUS STEWDEN
I am an NUS student formerly from Tembusu College and I am a victim of on-campus sexual misconduct and sexual grooming by a former student tutor in CS1010S: Programming Methodology, who also happens...

https://www.facebook.com/yxtow/posts/3909460259065197
our ancestors so smart, dont let their girls go outside study, rich ones all got private tutors with chaperons in their bungalows, no such problems.
Terrible. So many cases ...do something!
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Based on the WhatsApp evidence, I do not see that the line has been crossed.

The student did not repeatedly tell the tutor to stop what he/she is doing and allow it to continue...... even a [email protected] victim will shout "stop" at the attacker!

If the student felt he is uncomfortable with the tutor, he should at least respond back to the tutor of his concern. If no improvement, he can then escalate the situation to the dept heads. He got all his friends around him to guide him too.

Students who can enroll in University should be mentally and socially sound. Not like those retarded minds who can be consistently abused by attackers every single day.

He should face the fact that LGBT Community is allowed in Singapore. He should deal with this fact when he took up the scholarship and study in NUS. waiting
21-11-2020 9:06 AM
sytlover said:
I am an NUS student formerly from Tembusu College and I am a victim of on-campus sexual misconduct and sexual grooming by a former student tutor in CS1010S: Programming Methodology, who also happens...

https://www.facebook.com/yxtow/posts/3909460259065197

Picture from Facebook....
[Image: 48421358_2298626313481941_59916755118965...e=5FDCB531]
Pink dotter again? Or this guy overimagined?
21-11-2020 9:31 AM
sgbuffett said:
Terrible. So many cases ...do something!

just joking ,include one optional Jap [email protected] as a new subject. Big smile "Japan smart we stupid or we smart Japan stupid".
not chio bu. no one cares

[Image: giphy.gif]
Beri longwinded, no time to read. How come at first say tutor send sexually harassing messages later become sexual assault? Hard to side when victim no show evidence to sarpot accusation. Thinking
If true another dent on our world class education.
Since 2010, scandals become common then become norm...

Embarrassed
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)