NO MINISTER DARE GO ALJUNIED???
Yesterday 1:18 AM
DODO said:
SINGAPORE - A "significant opposition presence" is guaranteed in Parliament, regardless of whatever happens in the general election, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday (June 30).. Read more at straitstimes.com.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/si...f-election

This is what it mean by "significant opposition presence". So 5 seats confirm ???

Talk nonsense, don't believe! We are a First World Country and deserve a First World Govt. Don't sell us short on standards, expectations and delivery. Do we always have to live with second-rate, leftover, rubbish type of set up? I want a proper govt with full representation etc. no ding dong bells.
Laughing even LHL also scare to go , or go Hougang

u say leh
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
DODO said:
SINGAPORE - A "significant opposition presence" is guaranteed in Parliament, regardless of whatever happens in the general election, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday (June 30).. Read more at straitstimes.com.

This is what it mean by "significant opposition presence". So 5 seats confirm ???

If pm Lee were to stand in Aljunied GRC, would have won. Stake too high for the voters
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
30-6-2020 9:26 PM
EXBB said:
But now ALJUNIED really need PAP thumbs up

Why need P AP when WP charge them cheaper rent, conservative fees etc? They not so rich ass like you wor.
[+] 1 user Likes DCS17's post
Yesterday 2:27 AM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Laughing even LHL also scare to go , or go Hougang

u say leh

The captain should be the last person to leave the sinking ship. But for pinky he will be the first to leave the sinking ship to be safe. So you all think he will contest in Aljunied?
If LTK din bow out and proceed with east coast.. I bet heng dare not go to east coast.
Yesterday 8:06 AM
Raphael05 said:
If LTK din bow out and proceed with east coast.. I bet heng dare not go to east coast.

Only if the East Coast ward is contested by WP and headed by LTK, then DPM Heng will not dare to stand in that ward. LTK has made an early exit, much to the dismay of voters........ Big smile Big smile Big smile
30-6-2020 9:17 PM
oldbird said:
pang chan ..la

give some chances to others mah Rolling on the flor laughing

The preferred opposition is WP.
For PSP fight until TanCB retires.
NMP seats

DODO said:

Yesterday 8:14 AM
debono said:
Only if the East Coast ward is contested by WP and headed by LTK, then DPM Heng will not dare to stand in that ward. LTK has made an early exit, much to the dismay of voters........ Big smile Big smile Big smile
I think it is not HSK dare or dare not stand in East Coast ward if Low is there. I think he is arrowed by Pinky to go there. He got no choice but to obey....... Thinking

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)