NO MINISTER DARE GO ALJUNIED???
1-7-2020 10:33 AM
debono said:
It is not difficult to allow town council of opposition wards to run the estate, cos there are many companies who can provide consultancy services to those town council. They just need to employ such a company to do the accounts and maintenance work for the estate. One such company is CPG consultants......... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

By your logic, it's also not difficult to run a country! Can just elect any clown to be the PM! Rolling on the flor laughing
1-7-2020 8:28 AM
KC201719 said:
Guess he also "xin huay yi learn" after the CSM saga. probably a deal strike between both to leave for the homogenous party and let eh younger ones to run the next course.....

心灰意冷 xīn huī yì lěng
nemo me impune lacessit waiting
1-7-2020 9:58 AM
Goldmine said:
There is no need to sacrifice the big guns there. It is a fact that once a constituency falls under Oppies hand, it will remain so for more GE to come until ...... Potong Pasir is an example.
Let it be.

It is not sacrifice the big guns or no sacrifice. It is optimal use of the big guns for bigger returns. But if you don't understand, never mind Big Grin

Punggol East is a counter example.
1-7-2020 8:27 AM
CanBeDone said:
All the lousy milionaire ministars...tok big but dare not challenge. Esp the ones who had spoken about the town council funds...

For all that I know, they are good only been big bullies. Hope, this time round, they wil fall fast and furious like a domino.
1-7-2020 11:49 AM
maipenrai said:
It is not sacrifice the big guns or no sacrifice. It is optimal use of the big guns for bigger returns. But if you don't understand, never mind Big Grin

Punggol East is a counter example.

I think I did not phrased my thoughts clearly. I understood what u mean. Nevermind need not made it too obvious.
However, I fully agree that the current team is good enough for Aljunied GRC. Big Grin
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)