Netizens petitioning against NDP funpack call it a “waste of money and resources”
Almost 69,000 now. thumbs up
wow 69K not happy with Gov ??
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
"If I look at Covid-19, it fits into that framework. We are in very exceptional circumstances. We are in a situation where our own survival and existence is at stake," she told reporters via video conference.. Read more at straitstimes.com.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...es-halimah

Sg Citizen very mindful one. Only P AP big spender waste tax payer money and refuse to cut those super high paying cannot make it Ministers and Super scale G civil servant pay and bonus?

no money, take from piggy bank first. Dun need save one is the message our current leaders telling us
22-5-2020 5:43 PM
debono said:
When the govt. does this thing, they had already budgetted for it, so take it with grace.....and gratitude..... Big smile Big smile Thinking

It's part of their job scope to plan properly
PAP gov now only good at singing, dancing, celebrating....totally know nuts about handling crisis.
[Image: giphy.gif]
23-5-2020 9:31 PM
DCS17 said:
"If I look at Covid-19, it fits into that framework. We are in very exceptional circumstances. We are in a situation where our own survival and existence is at stake," she told reporters via video conference.. Read more at straitstimes.com.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...es-halimah

Sg Citizen very mindful one. Only P AP big spender waste tax payer money and refuse to cut those super high paying cannot make it Ministers and Super scale G civil servant pay and bonus?

no money, take from piggy bank first. Dun need save one is the message our current leaders telling us

You are right to point out the obscene remunerations of ministers and Super Scale G civil servants, and their bonuses. All ministers who are also MPs are paid an allowance of $16,000 per month which will add up to $192,000 per year. We must save as much money as possible and not drain off our resources with the money paid to these people..... Big smile Big smile Big smile
it already catered long before cv19 spread
Should be face shield given out more useful.

[Image: Picture-1.png.webp]
23-5-2020 10:39 PM
looksee said:
it already catered long before cv19 spread

In Dec 2019?
24-5-2020 8:11 AM
sudoku said:
Should be face shield given out more useful.

[Image: Picture-1.png.webp]

I am abit skeptical for this face shield.
Virus can even goes in if there are any opening too right?
[Image: 246443-675x450-feng-shui-lanterns-charmns.jpg]
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)